“Very Pleasantly Surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Spent one night here; I had stayed here a few years ago, and was pleasantly surprised that they've renovated the rooms and now have a new owner. 2 story property, no elevator, all exterior rooms. Check in was quick and easy, the owner (I think his name was Nick) checked me in; was very friendly and it was apparent he was serious about making his guests feel welcome. So many of these economy hotel owners make it obvious they are in it just to make some money and could care less about their guests, but this owner was totally different. Later that evening when he saw me out in the parking lot at my car he even came out to make sure my room was OK. Room was good, obviously recently renovated and they did a nice job. Now, this is an Econo Lodge, so don't expect the Hilton, but it was nicely furnished and decorated, clean and comfortable. Microwave & refrigerator. Bed/pillows were comfortable. Obviously new, heavy duty lock on the door. Wi-Fi worked very well. Had a desk with a rolling chair. The owner told me his next step is to upgrade the TVs to flat screen, but the one in my room was just fine anyway. They have a complimentary cont breakfast, but I didn't make it to the breakfast room so I can't comment. He gave me my receipt at check-in, so at checkout time I just called the front desk and left the key card in my room. Overall, this was an excellent value for the rate I paid and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner

Address: 2574 West Lyon Station Rd., Creedmoor, NC 27522
Location: United States > North Carolina > Creedmoor
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.