“Used to be my favorite place!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Creedmoor
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Sandwiches
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Your Experience: At Ribeyes Steakhouse, we keep it simple. The wait staff comes to the table to take your drink order and the cook comes to take your food order. The cook explains the menu to you and answers any questions you may have. This method of service ensures that the cook prepares your food exactly like you want it. Your Steak: At Ribeyes, we use a very high quality rib eye cut of beef. All of our beef is packed by Omaha Steaks in Omaha, Nebraska. The beef is USDA choice or better and comes from only mid-western grain fed beef. More specifically, the rib eye is hand-cut from a loin when the customer's order is placed. All our rib eye steaks are cut from Angus cattle, which are bred for their superior marbling and texture. All of our beef is aged 21 days for tenderness and flavor and is shipped fresh, never frozen. Only lightweight cattle are used to ensure a thicker cut of steaks. Finally, the lip portion, along with any excess fat,is trimmed from our cuts. All of this attention to detail makes for a superb quality cut of beef. Your Salad Bar: Our endless salad bar is made fresh every day. We break iceberg lettuce by hand and mix it with fresh cut romaine. Our guest have at least 28 additional salad bar items from which to choose. We use only premium quality Ken's Steak House salad dressings. Our choices are: Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey Mustard, Thousand Island, French, Creamy Caesar and Fat Free Italian.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Used to be my favorite place!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I would go to Ribeyes whenever and as often as I could. My husband and I would always buy the 16 oz and have them split it, a special they always run. I always enjoy the salad bar and choose a sweet potatoe to go with my dinner.

We went recently, for Mother's Day. And we were both very disappointed. Instead of buying the special we chose to buy our own individual size. The steak was cut VERY thin, much thinner then we like. On the positive side, the meat was cooked perfectly and the seasoning, as always is good.

We decided after this last meal to "not rush back" as the price is on the high side for the thickness you get. The atmosphere is extremely casual but the cost is not. It is close to $20.00 a person for an 8 oz ribeye, salad and potatoe.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Margate, Florida, Usa
“A RIBEYE. IT WAS NOT..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

my friends steak had to be sent back to be cooked. my hamburger was burnt and was like shoe leather. i cannot describe how poor the "salad bar" was, hardly anything on it but the bare necessitys.

Visited May 2014
Knoxville
“Surprising for an interstate stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Good service, food quality was very good....surprising for an interstate stop. Not your low-end restaurant trying to capture traveling tourists one time.
We had good apps, fresh salad bar and a good piece of tuna. Stop in early as they ran out of their Saturday night prime rib special. Will stop in again when traveling and not in a hurry.

Visited January 2014
“My taste for steak was satisfied, mmmm, mmmm, good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

First a happy, friendly hostess seated us. A happy friendly waitress came for the initial beverage orders and answered our questions. They gave us plenty of time to read the menus. I thought the prices were fair. I was comparing to my hometown grocery store beef prices. The chef's assistant came and took our order, he knew the menu well. We ordered prime rib and a ribeye. They were delicious. The dining room was clean, the salad bar was clean. They had a small bar with dining space in it. The Angus room, the space for a party had a 50th birthday going on. Staff were happy, customers were happy, chefs were happy. It was a good experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norlina, North Carolina
“Great food, great service, allergy friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Let me start by saying everything on the menu was way overpriced. The salad bar was 8.99 and if I want to pay that I'll drive to Sweet Tomatoes in Raleigh.for a larger selection. But, it was really good, just not necessarily worth the price.
We ordered the special which was grilled pork chops for 10.99 which included salad bar and one side. That was worth the money.
The chef came out to take our order. As soon as I said no toast he asked if I had a gluten allergy before I even got around to telling him.....impressive! He also offered to cook mine on foil to keep it separate from the other food. I can't ask for more than that.
Yes it may be pricey but for someone with food allergies, it's worth it.
Waitress was very nice too.

• Visited October 2013