“Was why more then I thought” 4 of 5 stars

The Inn at Creedmoor
1585Nc Highway 56, Creedmoor, NC 27522 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Creedmoor
Alexandria Va
“Was why more then I thought”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I really in joyed my stay from the time I checked in till check out the staff was very helpful. I was coming from out of town did not reach the hotel till 1;30 am and the staff at the deck was very on point with my check in. I thought I had paid for my room on line and the front desk told me on line they just hold your room my bank card was giving for payment and as I got into my room I got a call to say my payment did not go through but the front desk person was soooo nice that I was told do not worry about it its late get you some rest and you can take care of it in the morning. I called my bank and went back downstairs to take care of it and I was still told I really did not have to come back down till the morning and was asked would I like some orange or apple juice. I can say I really would like to stay here again!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We were very tired and unfamiliar with the area. The staff was very caring and helpful. The kids and my entire family enjoyed the breakfast. It was a pleasant find when we needed a rest from our family drive.

• Stayed July 2012
Yonkers, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had a party of 6 checking in at "The Inn". Thank God the town is small so after driving around for a period of time did I realize the name is Comfort Inn. The staff was very nice considering we were checking in at 1am on 7/15/12. I did not check the conditions of the other room but my room was furnished with the following: dead bug in bathroom, stained carpet, ripped blanket and dirty air conditioner. With these conditions, we would have wanted to sleep over the bed not on it. Stay lost a little longer on highway to another hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

But, I expect it to be clean and functional! I would have been better off risking falling asleep at the wheel to make it to the next exit with a hotel.
On 4 July 18, 2012, I stayed at a hotel in Creedmoor, NC, that was labeled with a Comfort Inn sign out front. Inside there was a AAA Rating plaque. It was very late (around 1am) when I checked in. I was given room 229. At first look, in the dim lights and being extremely tired after driving 10 hours, it didn’t look so bad. Upon further inspection, I began noticing things. The hotel was horribly nasty!! I don't even know words to express how bad it was. It was so bad, I took pictures. (My pics aren't great, but, you will get the idea.) I had hauled my bags up to the room, brushed my teeth, and readied myself for bed before I went to the bathroom. It was then that I discovered the toilet did not flush!! I removed the tank cover thinking perhaps the chain on the handle may have come off, but, it had one of those power flush things inside and I could not find where to attach the handle. It was too late and I was tired and already had my PJs on, so I just went to bed...a little creeped out from the filth. There was cola or something sprayed on the walls, mold in the tub, dirt in the corners, and baseboard molding coming off around parts of the room. There was a hair dryer holder, but, no hair dryer. The sheets appeared to be clean, but, were not pressed or stretched tight on the bed.
I noticed that this hotel is no longer listed on the AAA website, nor is it listed as a Comfort Inn. It is now listed as “The Inn at Creedmoor”. On the 4th of July, the Comfort Inn sign was still up and the sign on the interstate exit showed it as Comfort Inn.
I will add that the manager or the gentleman on duty on the morning of the 4th when I checked out was very concerned about the conditions I reported in the room. He apologized and gave me a partial refund. He asked for my list and said that he would attend to it. I have no way of following up on his promise, as I live quite a distance away. As of this writing, I cannot recommend this place!

Room Tip: Ask the desk clerk for a key to inspect the room before commiting to staying. If it has not been cl...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Franklinton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

the service was great.. i called ahead and let them know about what time i would be arriving and they went on and turned the air on in the room so it would be cool for me.. never has that been done anywhere else.. definitely going back!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at The Inn at Creedmoor, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank You for your kind words. We hope that we made you feel like you were part of our family. Thank You for your patronage.
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I were traveling across country and needed a place to rest for the night. Exhausted after 14 hrs on the road we started searching for hotels on our TripAdvisor App! This hotel popped up and had great reviews so we decided to give it a try. What a pleasant surprise!!!
The minute we entered the lobby the desk clerk greeted us with a smile. She was so sweet and nice, offering us something to drink and made us feel very welcome. She also offered us a discount when we said we found the hotel through TripAdvisor! We asked for a dining recommendation and she not only offered a suggestion but she called the restaurant to make sure they were still open. I just can't say enough about this young lady (I'm sorry I didn't get her name!)
Our room was nice, a little old and worn, but clean and comfortable. The towels were a little sparse but we were only there over night so they were fine.
The next morning when we checked out, the AM desk clerk was equally as nice. He almost would not let us leave until we promised to eat breakfast! As my husband was loading the car, the clerk kept reminding us that breakfast was served! We just grabbed breakfast to go but the set up looked ample. There was fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, eggs....looked nice.
Overall, this was a great stay and I would certainly visit again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I am a program manager for a government contractor, I came to this hotel with 25 employees and everyone checked in quickly and without a problem. The staff goes above and beyond their job to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. The owner of the hotel was even pouring coffee for my employees, I have NEVER seen customer service like this EVER! I stay in A LOT of hotels and I will always stay here in the future. Don't waste your time with the other hotels in the area, this one is the best, hands down.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Inn at Creedmoor? Share your experiences!