“excellent massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 32 Activities in Corolla
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in the Timbuck II shopping center in Corolla. Our spa is small, comfortable with a very relaxing atmosphere. We offer a variety of massages and spa treatments and require an appointment to be made in order to enjoy our services.
East Thetford
“excellent massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

When I needed an emergency massage due to riding the horse touring truck(aggravated my neck and back muscles due to previous injury) I found Outer banks massage therapists listed in the information book. I was nervous as I had no idea how good the therapists were but when I walked in I was treated professionally. Liz was the therapist, highly skilled and quickly got the spasms under control and I was able to continue my vacation without pain. Highly recommend them!! (I m very chosey about massages, and have had some not so great ones.)

Visited May 2013

Corolla, North Carolina
“RELAX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Too often, what is supposed to be a vacation can be stressful. Take some time for yourself at OBX Massage Therapy, you will be glad you did! You will feel an inch taller and in a calm, relaxed state of mind with a permanent smile when you leave the studio. The therapist are intuitive, skilled, trained professionals whom make you feel comfortable from your first step into the relaxing environment. A MUST if staying in Corolla!

Visited April 2013
Corolla, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Best massages in Corolla, hands down, elbows on, relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Ya wanna go where the locals go to get their relaxation and massages, go to OBX Massage Therapy.
Best to make an appointment.
They can do at their offices or lots of folks have them come to their vacation home for several hours for the whole crew.
Every therapist there is good. Locally owned and operated by trained professionals.

Visited February 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Outstanding massages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

A quiet little massage studio with a group of true professional massage therapists! Three of us got massages & each one was impressed & totally relaxed! Wish this place was near home! Will definitely go back!