We had a great stay at Hampton Inn and Suites on the Outer Banks. The hotel has a Corolla address but is actually located between the towns of Duck and Corolla. The hotel has a touch of class from the shell collection in the lobby, to the building design, to the fresh cookies each evening in the lobby. The hotel staff is helpful and friendly, from the front desk clerks to the maintenance and cleaning staff. A wonderful complimentary breakfast is served each morning in a large, light and airy room.
Our king room was spacious with plenty of room for all of the furniture and no lack of room to move around. The sofa provided comfortable lounging for watching the LG TV. The large desk was great for eating in the room or surfing the internet on the laptop using the free wi-fi. The refrigerator and microwave provided the means to keep our own soft drinks and also save a few dollars by not having to buy lunch and dinner out every day. The room had a low bench that was very handy for the luggage, and the closet was functional with a safe – good for protecting valuables while on the beach. Most importantly, the bed and bath were clean and comfortable for our stay. This hotel is definitely better than the average Hampton Inn.
The best part of this hotel is its location on the beach – what a fabulous beach! We enjoyed sunrise walks on the beach – spectacular! The boardwalk from the hotel to the beach has a small deck area with benches – a good spot for morning coffee and sunrise. Our room had a balcony on the south side of the building with partial ocean view – nice, but we didn’t spend much time on the balcony – we preferred spending the time on the beach. We would love to return, and we highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Outerbanks Corolla Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Outerbanks Corolla Hotel Corolla
- Hampton Inn Outerbanks Carolla
- Hampton Inn Corolla
- Corolla Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/ Corolla NC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal Outer Banks hotel right on the beach in Corolla, NC. We offer oceanfront rooms and suites that look out onto the pristine sandy dunes of the Outer Banks. Explore the remote beauty of the outer banks of North Carolina. See wild horses, the famous light houses of the outer banks, take a kayak tour, or choose to sit by the pool or lounge in our lazy river. Enjoy our free daily breakfast and wifi. Relaxation awaits you at our outer banks Corolla NC hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/ Corolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.