“Best Chinese Take Out in the area!” 4 of 5 stars

20121 N Main St, Ste D, Cornelius, NC 28031-8469
704-896-6576
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 84 Restaurants in Cornelius
“Best Chinese Take Out in the area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This has been a favorite of mine for years. The food is Excellent, & staff is friendly. It's like a fast food diner. You can eat there in a very casual setting, but I think most order for Take Out. Just wish they delivered!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tried it and liked it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Searching for a late evening place to eat with not much to choose from we thought we’d give this place a try. What a great surprise! So good in fact we went back for New Year’s Eve! I don’t think many people eat at the restaurant but there was a steady line of customers getting take-out. We had the crab Rangoon’s, won ton soup, Hunan Beef, Seafood Trio, the Sweet and Sour Shrimp, and Egg rolls. All the food was very good and had lots of flavor – the sweet & sour sauce is made in the restaurant daily. The brown sauce on the side is also amazing! The egg rolls were a little overcooked but still – it’s fried Chinese!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Old Bridge NJ
“Calling this place average would be a compliment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The NY restaurant is a little store and I guess most people just go here to get take out . It looks a bit shabby inside I don't think I would have eaten there . I got a large order and I have to say most of the items were a bit disappointing . The egg foo was dry and flavorless . The fried rice with shrimp was ok I guess , It did have pretty large shrimp in it ! The boneless ribs were tough like beef jerky and drowned in sauce . The egg rolls were small and over fried to a well done mess . I was also quite offended by the fact that even though I was sitting there waiting for my take out order that I had just placed , I had to pay for it in advance ? I've never heard of such a thing ! Paying for the food before you get it ?

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cornelius, North Carolina
“When you need Chinese quick, hit the NY Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Luv it when we need dumplin's in a hurry. Wife likes the beef and broccoli.