“no complaints” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
New York
“no complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

Have eaten there a few times. Never had a complaint. Service is good. Food is good. Place itself is clean. Nice place to go for a quick meal with a varied menu.

“I had dinner there with my wife last week...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

I had dinner there with my wife last week and the food was great. The manager garet came over and was so polite we would go back there just to speak with him. When you stop in try their corned beef and ask for garet he is a nice young man to talk to.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Davidson, North Carolina
“Little pricey deli but decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

For lunch this place is always a little pricey but I've never had a bad meal there. I usually get the Meatloaf sandwich which is pretty good but I'd stay away from the potato if your looking for something filling. I got the Chilli stuffed potato and it was just alright but not enough chilli for the whole potato thats for sure.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere