“unexpected” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai, Vietnamese
canada
“unexpected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We picked this from a list of restaurants at our hotel and were pleasantly surprised. my wifes' schezchuan was very good, more than she could eat and my soft shell crab was great. I ate the whole thing. The soups were hot and tasty. Price was reasonable and we left the establishment feeling very satisfied. Too bad its so far away from Picton Ontario--or we'd be back for an encore.

• Visited January 2014

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We decided to have dinner at Asiana on Christmas Day. It was wonderful! Although we were a mix of vegan, vegetarian, and meat eaters, everyone loved their entrees. Almost every item on the menu can be made with beef, chicken, or tofu. The seasonings on each dish was perfect. We had two appetizers; Crispy Crab Roll and Lettuce Wraps. Both were excellent. All four of us highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited December 2013
Tarpon Springs
“Good mix of Asian cuisines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I ate here alone on business because it was close to my hotel. I had the sweet and sour soup, egg roll and tofu red curry. The soup was so-so but the spring roll and curry was very good. There was less sauce than normal Thai curry dishes in Thai restaurants (more like a London-based Indian curry dish, but it was adequate and very tasty. I chatted for 30 minutes after the meal with the manager. The staff was very efficient and friendly. I would definitely eat here again. The neighboring table told me of some of their other excellent dishes which consist of some Indian, Vietnamese and Chinese. It would be a great place for a group with varied Asian preferences as they have quite an extensive menu.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“So Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were not expecting this place to have such good food. Were we surprised. It is very sophisticated Asian food - not your neighborhood Chinese buffet. Some people may not like it because of that but all I can say is what we had burst with flavor and using some food channel expressions, had great dimension and many levels of taste. I had the Singapore Noodles with chicken and shrimp. This is my new favorite dish...I am craving it already and I was just there tonight. Thank goodness the portions are so large that I have some to savor for tomorrow. My friend had the Pad Thai with shrimp and said it was amazing. I had a wee taste and that will be my next choice when we head back - as soon as possible if I have my way.

Service, as mentioned by other reviews, is great! You do get your glass filled up as soon as you get near the bottom and they all seem to know their stuff in regards to any questions we asked about the different dishes. That is another fabulous thing about this place. The variety is vast --even Indian and Vietnamese. Anyone who has experience in authentic Asian food will be blown away by the variety and taste - please go and see for yourselves.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Norman
“I almost died it was so bad.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you want a toxic dose of MSG...go to Asiana. It is really the worst Asian food that I have ever eaten. BEWARE!

Visited August 2012