“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Located off I-85 & Speedway Blvd. , Exit# 49 I-85 & Speedway Blvd
Columbia, SC
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Food was excellent. Very pleased! Stopped here for breakfast on our way home. Family was full and satisfied. ( :

Visited July 2013

Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We chose Cracker Barrel over several other area chain restaurants in this shopping area. I was looking forward to a good meal but instead it was just average at best. The food is boring and taste like pre-prepared microwave food. I don't know why restaurants these days think we will continue to settle for this poor quality overpriced junk food. Cracker Barrel used to be an excellent choice but sadly they have gone down in food quality. I will have to hear of improvements before I will try them again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“First time, last time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was the first time we ever patronized a Cracker Barrel, after hearing great things. I ordered the fried chicken salad and was served chicken fingers that were partially raw on the inside. The kids tasted the mac n cheese and refused to eat any more. The waitress got our order partially wrong. The hamburger gave my husband a stomach ache. I just can't get over the raw chicken finger - I mean, how hard is it to make sure chicken is cooked before you send it out? Salmonella anyone?

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
springfield
“breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

i have eaten at cracker barrels before but this one was not the greatest. was told we could substitute hash browns for mush and then was charged for both. orders weren't right when we got them and had to send one back.

Visited July 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was a nice meal and cute shop. The staff was very friendly and patient with my little girl. very relaxing atmosphere.

Visited May 2013