“Great Lunch Menu” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lunch Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We usually eat lunch here when we are in Concord. The wait staff have been there for quite some time and try to please. the food is consistently good. I like the specialty dishes and my husband likes some of the egg dishes, but the price can't be beat.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Concord, North Carolina
“Good Lunch Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Friends wanted good salsa and chips and quick lunch. We stopped at El Vallarta and got what we wanted. Service was quick and salsa was spicy. Food came out quickly and hot. We have this location marked for a return visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Concord, North Carolina
“My Favorite Mexican Restaurant in Concord”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is by far my most favorite Mexican Restaurant in the Concord area. My favorite dish is the Chipolte Chicken which comes with rice and re-fried beans...it's very tasty and is served to you quickly. The fajita's are very good also. That's really the only two items I can speak about since I only eat chicken, not beef. The portions have always been more than I can eat, but not so huge that you get grossed out just looking at it. For an appetizer they give you restaurant made tortilla chips with a bean dip and a medium salsa, both are very good but the bean dip is my favorite. Prices are very reasonable and in some cases I would say inexpensive. My bill today came to $12.00 for the Chipolte Chicken and an ice tea and that is one of the more expensive items on the menu. They have daily lunch and dinner specials. The service has always been excellent. Most of the wait staff are Mexican which adds to the ambiance of the restaurant. If you are in the mood for authentic Mexican food this is the restaurant I would recommend.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Love their Chicken Nachos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife and I go here often for dinner -- we each get the "Chicken Nachos" appetizer, but it's a large plate that fills us up. We love it -- lots of topping (and they have free chips & salsa as well), so we get out of there for abt $15 including tip). They have all the other typical entrees, as well, and we like those too, but this is our current favorite. Try it!

Visited February 2012
Beautiful PA
“Excellent price for large portion good quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Their food portion is very large. Sometime I feel two people could share one entry with enough food.

Quite a variety typical mexican food but quality is good and consistent. They also serve generous basket of chips with salsa and cheese dip.

Service is so so but food get ready very quick.

• Visited October 2011