“Kids love The Great Wolf Lodge.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 26 things to do in Concord
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Kids love The Great Wolf Lodge.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This park is great for all age kids. The story time in the lobby is a must for the little ones. The pools are diverse for all ages. The children have a beauty shop. It is very pricy for even just a manicure. If you are tired of paying for average food, there are many restaurants and fast food close to the exit from the freeway. The kids love the wizard wands. All kids are encouraged to wear pjs to solve the magic quest game, in the hotel.

Visited April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Columbia, Maryland
“Over-rated, Over-priced, and ... just not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I spent 4 days on the beach in FL preceding my 2 night, one full day stay at the "Great Wolf Lodge" in Concord. It cost me less to stay in FL... totally over inflated prices (everything is geared towards separating you from your hard earned money). I have three normal pre-teens who said "Dad, why didn't we just stay an extra day in FL?" Ooops. Don't do it... just not worth it...

3 attraction reviews
“Great place for kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of introducing our 3-1/2 year old grand daughter to the Great Wolf Lodge. We made the mistake of planning the trip during spring break (it was packed) but we all had a great time! The rooms are clean, roomy and quiet. The park is impressive and great for all ages.

Visited March 2013
Gaffney, SC
9 attraction reviews
“Wet fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Lots of wet fun. I suggest you make this a one night trip if you can, as it as a little pricey, and parents will be exhausted after one full day, especially after sleeping on the not-so comfortable beds! We always pack a "waterpark bag" that we keep easily accessible in the car; include a bathing suit for everyone (the park has changing rooms),a little cash for the snack bar (consider getting the refillable cup if you don't have your own drinks), a beach towel if you don't like the provided pool towels, and a few snacks. We typically arrive around lunch time and "pre-check-in," this gets you the wristband that allows you access to the waterpark (and your room when ready and charging privileges, if you choose to), then we hit the park with our "waterpark bag" and we play like crazy until time to eat dinner. Now we are usually exhausted by dinner time, so we have found the Pizza Hut in the hotel is ideal for dinner and it is reasonably priced. We try to take our own soft drinks and waters because they are seriously marked-up. My son loves the MagicQuest adventure, which we enjoy doing after dark, you have to buy a wand, but you can keep your wand from one visit to the next and have it re-programmed for a fee in the magic shop.

Greensboro, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I took my six year old daughter and her friend. I thought it was very overpriced. The water park was nice but crowded and very loud. All of the other activities were expensive add on's. The story time was disappointing.