“Wingate Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Concord

You added Wingate by Wyndham Concord to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Concord
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7841 Gateway Lane NW, I-85 exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, NC 28027   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Concord

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
STOCKBRIDGE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this location for 2 years straight. The only issue this time was I had to call about the difference in my reservation amount and what we got billed. They fixed it within 2 days, but was disappointed that I didn't receive a return call. It's a nice hotel in a prime location.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Jeffrey V, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Concord, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
I must apologize for not contacting you back about the changes I corrected to your billing. I was out of town when I received the case from Customer Care. I promptly reviewed your bill when I returned back from vacation and made the necessary corrections. I understand your frustration and I hope you accept my apology and return to stay with us the next time you are in Concord. I truly do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.
DAWSONVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The hotel is nice and clean. The workout room is blah. The equipment is old and barely works. The evening food and beverage selection was better than the breakfast selection. I enjoyed the stay but they should really update the fitness room. The belt on the treadmill was old and worn out. It almost bucked me off on several occasions.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Jeffrey V, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Concord, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. The Wingate by Wyndham Concord Mills will be upgrading and expanding the Fitness area. In the Spring of 2013 we will be removing one of the walls and expanding the workout area. The plan is to implement free weights and a stretching area. The carpet will be removed and replaced with the rubber athletic flooring. The Wingate by Wyndham Concord Mills has gone through an extensive renovations to the guestrooms over the past year and the Fitness Area and the Guest Laundry area are the two final stages of that long process. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back next year after the final renovations are complete. Thank you for staying with us your business is truly appreciated.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Concord? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Concord

Address: 7841 Gateway Lane NW, I-85 exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, NC 28027
Location: United States > North Carolina > Concord
#4 Romantic Hotel in Concord
#5 Family Hotel in Concord
#6 Business Hotel in Concord
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Concord 2.5*
Wingate by Wyndham Concord Mills is located two miles from Charlotte Motor Speedway and Zmax Dragway. Conveniently located 16 miles from Charlott Douglas International airport, Uptown Charlotte, NASCAR Hall of Fame, and Time Warner Cable Arena. Guests will enjoy our outdoor pool, complimentary hot breakfast, 24 hour Fitness and Business Center. Take our complimentary shuttle to the Concord Mills Mall with over 300 stores and over 60 restaurants. Pets are welcome. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Concord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Concord Hotel Concord
Wingate Hotel Concord

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Concord, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.