“Nice for the night.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   580 Dickens Place NE, (I-85 at Exit 60), Concord, NC 28025   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Concord
“Nice for the night.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel was clean and had polite service. The breakfast was okay for the price. The room had a comfy bed and a cute layout but it wouldn't be My number one choice if I had looked longer. But it was a good deal. Not many good hotels in this area to begin with. But if you want a clean safe place to stay and have free breakfast and wifi then it would be a good choice.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Miramar, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel was awful- I would never recommend this hotel to anyone , if you can avoid it !! stay far away. I had to switch rooms 3 times because the room was dirty and did not accommodate my specific needs. Wifi was not available during our stay. I was misinformed about the shuttle to the airport and front desk and workers was not helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Do not pick the first floor located by the breakfast room- very noisy and you will be woken up early...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear anadurden,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We do apologize for the condition of your guest, the WIFI, and any misscommunication with the shuttle. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Room was very clean...staff friendly, knowledgeable. Walls thin....we were next to a linen/supply closet on 3rd floor....lots of noise early and late. Breakfast very skimpy in comparison to other Country Inns we have stayed in the past. Could see the bottom of the foam cup of coffee....in the lobby and the dining room.......Pretty bad when the in-room coffee is stronger! Stay here but go out for breakfast and coffee! Handy to Charlotte Motor Speedway.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed here due to reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. Lobby was clean and welcoming. Room was large and well appointed. Bathroom was huge and had a fan ( I am surprised how many hotel bathrooms do not have a fan!). My only complaint was that the phone rang in the room next door at 6:30 and woke me. I should have left the heat running all night and I probably wouldn't of heard it. Great location close to highway but never heard any noise. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is very attractive, close to I-85 and close to a variety of restaurants. I booked late, best rate available was a king handicap access, but it was fine. Actually, if my mother had been with me it would have been very good. Only downside was that the room was on 1st floor and close to the indoor pool. Lots of families this weekend using the pool, but not too late. (1st floor is best for true handicapped guests) Breakfast was fine, I don't eat wheat so I skipped the waffle station, but there were eggs and lots of other choices. Room had good sized 'mini' fridge and decent microwave.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Motel was pretty clean. The staff for the most part was nice. We had a suite which we liked but did have 2 issues. The extra tv in the LR did not work. Then the wifi did not work. I called the front desk about each issue separately and got an apology but somehow it just irked me. We paid for a room with the extra tv. The wifi was listed as something available when we reserved and then we got neither. Again I realize these are not that big of a deal. I just wished they would have had the manager contact us the next morning or tried to knock a little off of our room. I mean we paid for a room with something that we didn't get. Again, it was clean and safe. But, there are other options in the area. I should not have had to go to extremes and asked for the day manager. They should have just did that without me making a fuss. If I stayed in the area I would probably stay somewhere else. Just to see if someone else would go the extra to get my business.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Seymour
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Very pleased with this selection in hotel - My oldest grandson and I came to visit the racing community and tour some race shops. This hotel is close enough to the shops and the Charlotte area. Hotel is Directly off exit 60 from I-85. Lots of shopping and restaurants within a few miles all around. Hotel staff was very pleasant at front desk. Hotel very quiet and clean, we had a suite which consisted of separate 2 queen bedroom with tv and living area with couch, chair and a tv. Didn't use the indoor pool but it looked nice. Breakfast buffet is o.k. limited on choices and not as much as some hotels offering free breakfast but you won't leave hungry. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: we were on 3rd floor and was very quiet, even though close to interstate didn't hear too much tr...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson? Share your experiences!