We stayed here for two nights for a wedding and overall enjoyed our stay. The rooms are clean (and I am picky about what I consider clean), well appointed, and updated with granite counter tops and accents in the bathroom. On top of that, at least in our room, there was no tub, only a very large shower, which I actually prefer.
We both found the beds to be very comfortable, and my husband even said he thought the pillows were better than ours at home. Free wifi was a treat and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
The only caveat, and the only thing keeping this from a 5 star rating, is that the walls are thin. You could hear everyone in the rooms all around you...especially when they went to the bathroom. When those above or next to us flushed a toilet, the rushing noise of water going down pipes was enough to wake you up. We might have been in a room where all the pipes connected so it might not be the same for everyone, but audibly hearing people talking in the room next to us and the Niagra Falls type sounds took a little getting used to.
Overall a good experience, but if you are really sensitive to noise, you might just want to be put on the top floor not surrounded by anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Concord Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites Concord Hotel Concord
- Country Inn And Suites Concord
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel will have a new look with the new logo in the future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.