“Great Wolf - work in progress” 3 of 5 stars

You added Great Wolf Lodge to your Saves list
Great Wolf Lodge
3.0 of 5 Lodge   |   10175 Weddington Road, Concord, NC 28027   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

We had a wonderful time at the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC. The staff was so wonderful, the room was great, and the life guards were so attentive. We even had to compliment how they were so focused on their job. We did the Scoops manicure and pedicure for our daughters. It was pricey, but we thought better than the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World. The story time in your pj's was really cute. We didn't eat at the hotel, but the food looked delicious. We only stayed one day, but think two would have been just perfect. Be prepared to be tired. Lots of stair climbing, but well worth the excitement of the slides.

South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

My children (9,14,15) and I enjoyed our stay. The lodge staff was very courteous and helpful The room and lodge in general was very clean. My youngest son really enjoyed the waterpark. The only exception was the restaurant and vending machines were pricey. I would recommend researching what restaurants are nearby and bringing your own snacks and drinks. Overall, it was a really nice experience.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Madison, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2009

We had such a great time! Rooms, waterpark, food, etc were incredible. My only complaint would be check in. I stood in line for early check in the first time for 25 mins and then I had to come back at 4:00 to check in again to get my room "key:. This time I stood in line for 45 mins...there must be a better way to handle this! They also tacked on an extra 5.00 at checkout b/c they said when I booked the room that they had not figured in the wireless internet and the daily newspaper. I thought that was tacky...............

North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2009

Hotel is beautiful. We booked a stardard family suite (lease expensive room) and it had plenty of room for our family of three. Waterpark was clean and well supervised. Lifeguards were very vigilant and didn't put up with any horseplay. Not to the exception. The Magiquest game looked to be very fun but with one problem. Parents felt it was fine for 8-10 year old packs of kids to roam the halls alone constantly. We were on the fourth floor and the magiquest stations were in the halls leading to the guest rooms. We basically had to push our way to our room each time we wanted to come or go. An excuse me or a pardon me had no effect so it was plow thru. I'm sure magiquest is a money maker for the lodge but it is a royal pain otherwise.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2009

I cannot say enough about what a great time we had. We had a Grizzly Bear Suite. Master bedroom with private bath king bed, living area with pull out sofa, bar/kitchen area with mini fridge, microwave, sink; second bedroom with two full size beds, patio, second bathroom. Pricey @ around $500 per night. But too many fun things to list. Traveled with my 14 yr old and 7 yr old. And another family with kids same ages plus a 9 yr old. Plenty of fun for all nine of us. The website is only a glimpse into how fabulous this place is for families. I would really like to see "adult swim" from 9 - 11. And room service. My husband flew in late Friday and there were no dining options for him at hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Been to Great Wolf Lodge? Share your experiences!