“Very Nice hotel conveniently located” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Concord
Cincinnati
“Very Nice hotel conveniently located”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is our first time staying at this hotel in this area (we've previously stayed at the Residence Inn, just next door, but it was booked). The hotel is new and the rooms are tastefully decorated. The room amenities (including refrigerator, which was a surprise) were modern and the layout was perfect for two people. The staff was friendly and made sure out stay was perfect. We did not eat in the Bistro, but did opt to get some breakfasts danish to take up to our room to eat. They have complimentary coffee as well as Starbucks (which you pay for) in the Bistro.
Our room faced the main road, but we were not bothered by any road noise.
If it's just the two of us, we will stay here again. It is minutes from shopping and dining and a 5-8 minute drive to UNCC.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011 via mobile

Stayed 3 night here for business. Rooms are modern and well kept. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Very close to great food and plenty of shopping. Less than a 1/2 mile to the Charlotte Speedway. I will stay here when ever I'm in the area for business or personal.

• Stayed June 2011
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel last Friday night and we loved it. The rate was $89 per night. The rooms are beautiful, well maintained and had a balcony. Lobby and pool areas were amazing. All staff we encountered when above and beyond to ensure we were happy.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I just returned from a trip that involved staying 2 nights at this location. Pretty much everything about this stay was pleasant, and this hotel met the most important things to me about a hotel:

- New (built within the past 5 years or so)
- Clean
- Nice condition (no dings, scuffs, bad smells, musty, etc)
- Modern (newer design and layout)

My only gripe about this stay was the price. Per night cost came in at $129.00. Adding in taxes and fees, my total was $298.00 for two nights! And it would have been higher if I ordered any food or drink.

But the little details about this were cool. Things such as small, european style ceiling lights in the room, lots of power outlets for phone, iPad, laptop, etc, great parking, and more.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Virginia Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

We went to Concord for the Richard Petty Driving experience. The location of the hotel was great! VERY close to the raceway, restaurants and Concord Mills Mall. Check in was easy and quick, and our room was ready before the check in time of 3pm (we checked in @ 2p). The hotel is quiet…even when there were groups High School students coming in after the Prom. I’d stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
New York, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

As a Marriott Rewards member, I have visited this location three or four times. It's a newer hotel, but is already starting to show some signs of wear and tear. I was displeased with the front desk service; despite being a rewards member, I was charged an astronomical fee for incidentals. I know for a fact that they typically authorize your card for about $20 at the most for incidentals, so $80 was exorbitant. I'm also a Marriott ExecuStay client, and pay about $2,500/month for this alone, so I don't appreciate the poor service from the front desk. The, the host condescendingly added that I should make sure I don't "spend more than $80". In addition, my room had a disturbing odor that even Febreeze could not mask. Although I had paid for two days, I checked out within a few hours.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

I had no problems with this hotel. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and everything was ready upon our arrival. This is a short review but i could not find anything wrong with my stay. I booked two rooms and was more than happy. This hotel is close to Hendrick motor sports and Charlotte Motor Speedway and lots of places to eat.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Charlotte Concord? Share your experiences!