“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocky River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 228 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-85 Exit 49 - Bruton Smith Blvd
Description: We invite you to come on down for a great lunch or supper, a fantastic bottle of wine or some Carolina beers and Moonshine. Our food is upscale Southern cuisine with Carolina twists and is local, fresh and organic to the extent possible. Experience our full service espresso bar or enjoy lunch outside on the patio. Meet your family, friends or business colleagues. At Rocky River Grille, we know your event is more than creating a meal, it's about creating memories. That's why we take great care to craft inspired seasonal menus, creating delicious memorable events every time. We work with you to meet your wishes & the needs of your guests. You will love what Rocky River Grille has to offer for your business event, family gathering, or any other special occasion. Our knowledgeable event staff will make every aspect of your occasion exceptional. We have 2 private dining rooms to host a variety of events such as lunch, dinner or just cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. You can also rent the entire restaurant for events such as wedding receptions and Christmas parties. Prices and availability vary and are available upon request.
Concord, North Carolina
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a wonderful filet at the Rocky River Grille for dinner one evening during a conference at the Embassy. It was cooked to perfection and the service was first rate. I've eaten here for lunch on numerous occasions as well. Their menu variety and customer service make it a great choice!

Visited January 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Embassy Suites for a meeting and we ate dinner at the Rocky River Grille. First let me say the hotel is great. But the restaurant was a disappointment. The service was awful. It took forever to get our salads and our meal. Three of us ordered our steaks medium-well and they were so well-done they were almost like beef jerky. From reading the reviews on here, I was very surprised. I expected more.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Perfect Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We eat here every time we come to Concord. The food is delicious, reasonably priced, and the atmosphere is wonderful. It is really nice to have such a fabulous restaurant located within the resort.

Visited December 2012
Charlotte NC
“Terrible service and mediocre food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Went here for Christmas Eve dinner. Service was terrible. From the time we ordered, it took at least 30 minutes to get our salads and bread. I had to take my kids to ride the hotel elevators to keep them from melting down. My wife got the steak (strip loin). She said it was really bad and that it was "jellied". Not sure how steak can be jellied. She didn't eat it, and for my wife to not eat steak, it has to be BAD.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
James S, Manager at Rocky River Grille, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I am so sorry to hear that you and your family did not enjoy yourselves at our restaurant. I do remember speaking with you and your family several times to make sure that everything was OK and nothing was mentioned to me or my staff about your being unhappy with our service or food. We take pride in our service and food and always want to know if there is something that can be done to make it right if we do not meet our guest’s expectations. We appreciate your comments and I will share them with my team.

Best regards,
James S
Pompano Beach
“Thanks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

As a frequent flyer I stay in a lot of hotels that have restaurants in it and as a food lover I am always looking for good food. This place was great, clean, good food, and the staff was very experienced. Leesa, my server, was very good and you could tell that she takes very good care of her customers by the way she treated me. Thanks for making this a unique experience. Next time I am in town for business I will definitely stay at the same hotel, eat at rocky river and let colleagues know about this great place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I spoke with you at your table that night and enjoyed you being with us in the dining room. I have shared your comments with the staff and they have asked me to tell you "Thanks" ! See you soon.