“My Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lawrenceville
“My Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I really like this Hampton Inn I travel this way for work and have found a new Hampton to stay in. Before I would stay in one here and one there. From the first day I talk to Jackie one of the Staff members to and not knowing me she talk to me like she had being knowing me for years, and then meeting Brianna who also made me feel like it was one big family. Pat, Tracy, Folecia and Payton all are really nice. The rooms are clean and everything is in the area. All of my co worker I will try and have them to stay here. Jackie - Brianna and staff keep doing what you do. I see other guest like you all a lot too.

Room Tip: get the ones with the hot tub in it. It really help me out with work at the end of the day.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your review. We have a wonderful team in place that really care about our guests and want to ensure they have an excellent stay. We appreciate you spreading the word about us to your co-workers. We look forward to seeing you next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Eads, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wife and I were visiting sons and grand baby and stayed here three nites. I wasn't happy with the bed the first nite and Jackie made it right quickly and with a smile!
I met Felicia while having breakfast and she was very helpful with local information and a friendly conversationalist.
Although I didn't have any maintenance issues, I spoke with Miguel the maintenance guy in the elevator while going to the lobby and he asked me if everything was in working order with the room.
It's obvious the personnel at this hotel care about their guests, their jobs, and go out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable.
This hotel is clean, quiet, friendly, and near everything you need. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Not sure about the other rooms but the one we stayed in was quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff truly cares about the hotel and our guest. We thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with everyone. The staff looks forward to reading our guest's reviews. We hope the next time you visit your family you will stay with us!
Garner, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel staff, especially Jackie, was very friendly and they offered assistance without being asked. The hotel was clean and convenient. Perfect surroundings and close by everything. There is a 24-hour gas station right in front of the hotel for anything you forgot to bring, and the hotel is near the highway exit. The room was lovely and very quiet.

Room Tip: If you don't want to deal with the traffic of Charlotte but still want to be near it, this is th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you. We hope you had a wonderful time while in our area. We appreciate the kind words and hope the next time you're in our area you stay again.
Kannapolis, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Jackie and Pat at the front desk was very helpful with any questions or nesscities. The hotel had wonderful rooms and great room service. There were very clean rooms and every aspect of the stay was above and beyond.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Tyler for you feedback. We appreciate you staying with us. It means a lot when a guest does a review for us. Word of mouth is the best advertising. We look forward to seeing you again.
LARGO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is our second year staying at this Hampton, Jackie Wilson, Elicia Tracy, Brianna and so many others made our stay the best. We travel with our dogs, we love that this is a pet friendly hotel. Ms Jackie and Brianna assured us that what ever we needed or wanted would be done. The hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. This staff was so friendly, kind, and professional. My husband is a college official and I have family in 3 different states, we will forever stay at Hamptons because of our experience last year and this year at the Hampton Concord/Kannapolis. These individuals should be valued by this corporation. I give them 100 our of 100. Thank them for us please and we pray that we will see them all again next year as our grandchildren live in Kannapolis. As long as we can travel this is our destination for Christmas every year. Many thanks again.
Mona & Phillip Kelly

Room Tip: Wonderful pet friendly place
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us again. We are happy to hear we will be your yearly stopping ground. The best thing in the world is seeing familiar faces. The staff thanks you for your kind words. We look forward to your next trip to our area. Until then please take care.
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Thank you, Jackie, for helping my family have a nice stay on our travels north from Atlanta. I accidentally hit the wrong date on my reservation at the Hampton Inn Concord. When I realized my mistake the next morning, I called and Jackie was sympathetic to my problem as I had reserved 2 rooms and would have lost $200. She talked with the manager and called me back. I was very happy to be able to stay that night and not be charged for 2 nights for 2 rooms. I really appreciate her help and we enjoyed our clean, nice rooms with a wonderful hot breakfast before hitting the road for northern Virginia. Happy New Year to Jackie and all the staff there. I would recommend anyone stop for a visit!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate you staying with us during the Holidays and hope you will make us a yearly stop on your trip. We are glad we were able to help you out with the reservation confusion. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate your kind words.
Frankford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

During our stay at the hotel in early November we found everything to be awesome. The rooms were clean and well looked after each day. We especially enjoyed Jackie on the front desk. Her sense of humour and brilliant smile was very welcoming every time we passed the desk. She did so much to make our stay enjoyable. Thanks to everyone.
Troublemaker from Canada

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us. It is kind of you to share your stay with others. We are glad you had a great stay with us. We have a strong staff that has been with us for a while now and it does make a difference. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis? Share your experiences!