“Easy ..... Like Sunday Morning .....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn Concord

You added Sleep Inn Concord to your Saves list
Sleep Inn Concord
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1120 Copperfield Blvd, I-85 - Exit 60 Dale Earnhardt Blvd, Concord, NC 28025   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Concord
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Durham NC
“Easy ..... Like Sunday Morning .....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Nice place to stay for a couple nights. Very convenient to I-85. I had business in Kannapolis which is just a few miles up the road. The breakfast, although it's called "continental", does include Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, which were delicious. Two juices (apple, OJ), plenty of fruits, cereal, bagels, quite a spread for no additional charge. I went down right after the breakfast was set out, and it was very well maintained, with items being replenished quickly. Fresh brewed coffee was out front, so you could grab some and run, without going into the eating area. My wife slept late, so I grabbed her a sausage biscuit, and put it in the little fridge in the room, which she heated up later in the room microwave. The beds were comfortable and I slept well. The pool is indoors near the breakfast area. They close the breakfast area at the posted time, so don't be late if you want some. Very attentive and nice people at the front desk.

Room Tip: I didn't see an elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs, stay on the first floor. The ice m...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us! When we receive a review as great as yours, all I can do is thank you again and again! We are certainly very happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we are able to welcome you back again for your next visit to Concord. Please know that your time in writing this wonderful review and feedback is greatly appreciated! I look forward to the next opportunity that we have in hosting you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Poughkeepsie, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

#1: Breakfast area was way too small for the hotel and the breakfast was nothing to write home
about ie: fruit was old with only bananas and apples
#2: No reading lamps next to bed on either side. Overhead lites were poor for reading as they
were shining in your face while you read.
#3: No chairs in room......only an office chair...I do not like to watch TV sitting on bed
#4: No flat space to set & open suitcases
#5: No "full length" mirror to dress by
#6. Shower floors are inlaid plastic and slippery when wet...not too good for senior visitors (or
anybody for that matter)
#7: Had to switch rooms due to a "popping sound" coming from light fixture in shower which
did not stop.
#8: Ceiling light in 2nd room did not go completely out when switched off and gave off a white
glow all night long.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your honest feedback, I am terribly sorry to hear that our recent renovations did not confirm favorable comments. Please allow me to address your concerns:

1.) Our breakfast facility is small and as you could see has no opportunity for growth, it is however comfortable. The property breakfast is currently being upgraded and I trust will result in rave reviews
2.) The can lights were designed by the brand to create ample space and reading light for our valued guest I am sorry to hear this was not a feature you enjoyed
3.) As the guest room you were in was not a suite room resulting in a sitting area I trust you understand why there was only one chair
4.) There is a luggage rack available in your room
5.) A full length mirror would be an option in our bath rooms and I will address this with the brand should we receive further feedback on this amenity
6.) The safety of our showers has never been a concern at the property or with the brand
7.) I am happy to hear that our front desk was quick to respond to you in offering a new room, maintenance was made aware of the sound and it has since been corrected
8.) The lighting has been addressed with maintenance

It was our pleasure to host you. It does appear through your feedback that your preference as a traveler is suite properties. May I suggest during your next travels to consider our sister property Comfort Suites.
Alice
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was in town for medical appointments and this hotel is only 3 minutes from the hospital and other doctors' offices. They accept pets for $25 per night. Mostly showers and no tubs. Not as nice as Comfort Suites but is clean and friendly staff. There was a large stain on the carpet in the hallway. Pet friendly rooms are located on 3rd floor only. This is the second time I have stayed here. Comfortable beds. Hotel is less than 5 years old I believe. Sam's Club, Walmart, Logan's Steakhouse and TGIF is located across the street. Also gasoline stations convenient.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Welcome back and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us! In regards to your feedback, we greatly appreciate your time and please know that all issues are currently being dealt with accordingly to ensure a excellent stay the next time that you are in our area. I look forward to the next opportunity that we have in hosting you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed there on business travel. Room was very clean with newer bedding and furnishings. Breakfast was the usual basics and was what you would expect. Staff was friendly and efficient. Would stay here
again. Overall good value.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us! When we receive a review as great as this one, all I can do is thank you again and again! We are certainly very happy to hear that your stay was pleasant we hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back again during your next visit to Concord. Please know that you time in providing feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you again!
Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was very upset that my room wasn't up to the standards of the previous Choice Hotels that I've currently stayed in. There was hair on the hair dryer that was attached to the wall. There was also hair found in the shower.
The room itself was nice. Customer service was awesome with the complaint and very approachable and friendly. I look forward to staying in more Choice Hotels in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us! I'm sorry to hear about your experience however, we do promise that all necessary actions to improve on the cleanliness of our bathrooms are being taken so this issue does not happen again. Please know that you time in writing your review and feedback is greatly appreciated! We hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back to our hotel and future stays within the Choice Hotels family!
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The beds are not very comfortable and the rooms are rather small. The bathroom facility is adequet and is also on the small size. We had three (3) people in the room and it was very cramped. You do get a Continental Breakfast that serves Belgium Waffles, which is a Plus. If you are looking for a full breakfast, you will have to go elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us! I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us fell short from excellent and please know that we are taking immediate action to improve our guest's stay while traveling. We understand that an excellent night's stay is important and we hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back soon. Please know that your time in writing this wonderful review and feedback is greatly appreciated!
Sneads Ferry
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Not a bad place but I thought these new dream sleep hotels were real nice? My bed is a small full size. My fault for choosing such. The walls in my room look like someone threw a cup of coffee at some one and its still there dried on the wall. The little decorator thing on the bed loos as if a small dog peed all over it. It should either be washed better or replaced. Lots of mold on the bottom of the shower door--eeewww. And a small bug under the coffee pot. Definitely not drinking out of that. But if these small things don't bother you much its alright for the price.

Room Tip: the full size bed comes in a very small room go Queen.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us. I'm sorry that we fell short in providing a comfortable and clean stay. Please know that your feedback is greatly appreciated and that we will be taking immediate action to improve on these issues. We send our sincere apologies to you and would be honored to welcome you back again during your next visit to Concord! Thank you again for your time and feedback as we continue to work hard to improve our guest's stay!

Been to Sleep Inn Concord? Share your experiences!