“Excellent service, with clean comfortable rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colfax
“Excellent service, with clean comfortable rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

Love the professional service and clean rooms. I travel every month to high point I always stay here excellent price rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable. Will continue to stay here when I vist to the owners I thank you

• Stayed November 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Rock Island, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

I have stayed at this Days Inn my last 4 times while in Greeensboro on business. I find the rooms consistently clean and comfortable. The front desk is always cordial and accomodating. I have recommended this Days Inn to my other business collegaues.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Sonora, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

The staff at this hotel were universally friendly and helpful. If you choose to stay here and need a question answered or help with something - just ask. If they can help you, they will.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

The room we got was in bad need of renovation. The entire room smelled very musty and the air was heavy, my nose immediately became stuffy and stayed that way all night. The bathroom had mold growing on the wall and there was trash left over in the room behind the microwave and fridge and, on the sides of the bed. I was afraid to touch anything but it was late and we made it through the night. I was glad I brought clorox wipes with me. We were booked for 2 nights and we checked out next morning. It was the most disgusting hotel room I had every stayed in and I will probably never stay at a Days Inn ever again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Lillington, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2008

The lobby has a terrible smell. The pictures are missleading. I walked out with my things and with my children because I could not allow my kids to sleep in unsanitary conditions. The beds are dirty pluss torn mattreses and rollaways riped. When I checked out, the owner yelled at us saying "What is wrong with you people!" We walked away or I would of called 911.
I've NEVER complained about a hotel, this one was the worst roach motel I've ever seen!

• Liked — Walking away !
  • Disliked — The rude treatment, lack of understaning, uncleanliness.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
ron-harper1967, owner at Days Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, February 16, 2009
Hi
I must say this person had to be really unhappy at the time of check in or before coming in. The hotel has been updated in last 6 months and our sanitary score from heqalth department is 96.0. I as a manager owner personally invite every one to visit us and if you are not satisfied i will refund you the money no questions asked.
Sturgis, MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2008

This is a excerpt of the letter sent to Days Inn corporation regarding this hotel: Feedback Days Inn Greensboro Airport 501 South Regional Rd I-40 Exit
210 Greensboro, NC 27409 US ---
If I had not prepaid for this hotel for 4 days I would have left upon walking in the lobby to register but since they refused to refund I had to stay. The smell of old urine was so bad it was unbelievable. (My daughter said it smelled like they were keeping ferrets as pets.) The room itself was fairly clean, but shabby there were
stains on the walls and peeling wallpaper. Only half of
the lights worked. A nice sign at the bathroom sink informed us that the linen would be accounted for daily and what we would be charged if anything was missing. Soap and shampoo had to be requested. One small bar was given for the entire stay. Continental breakfast was offered ... but I was the only one of my family that would brave the filthy smelling
lobby to partake since I can't live without my coffee in the morning. The tables people sat at were NEVER cleaned at anytime, I stood and drank my coffee as the front desk people continued to sit and watch TV in the lobby never once cleaning a table or sweeping the floor. Other patrons would walk into the lobby grab a quick cup of coffee and run away as quickly as possible. Since food could not leave the lobby most people did not stay and eat and that seemed to suit the staff. It seemed the only people who used the lobby were the hotel employees. LAUNDRY FACILITIES that were supposed to be available to the
guests were a washer and dryer OUTSIDE on the sidewalk in front of the pool. Airport transportation for a nominal fee was $20.00. I have to say this was by any account the absolute worst hotel I have EVER stayed in. If your thinking about booking for goodness sakes just DON'T!

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — The smell of the lobby
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Southport, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2007

The motel was dismal from the time we checked in to the time we checked out. Our room had peeling wallpaper in the room and bathroom. The bathroom tile and caulking were in disrepair. The wallpaper was moldy and or dirty. The shower rod was loose along with the bolt on the door. The desk chair was unstable and sticky and the back of the bathroom door was smashed in. One member of the group found old food and condoms in a drawer in her room. All the rooms our group stayed in were in need of renovation. The breakfast area was a mess. We booked through Hotels.Com so our outragous rate ( $50 the first night and $90 the next 2 nights) was non refundable.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the place was a dump
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Days Inn Greensboro Airport? Share your experiences!