“Worst experience” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colfax

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
BRONX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The room that I stayed in had a terrible stench. The pillows on the bed were flat, I've never seen anything like it. I pulled a tissue from the box and out came roaches! When I got home I unpacked outside of my apartment (didn't want to bring any home). Also, when I unpacked my PJ's they smell just like the room. Which means the bed smell too! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT PLACE (DAYS INN) AGAIN! I itch just thinking of it. I should have known better while checking in there was a gentleman complain at the front desk with the faucet in his hand. By the way the first night there the toilet wouldn't flush properly. STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!! Front desk clerk said that that has never happened in all of his 20 years working there. LIAR!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Bugs were in the bed (dead ones and alive ones). Bugs were all in the room and when I complained to hotel management, he gave me a can of bug spray that was almost empty. I took pictures of the bugs and where we found them in our room and showed them to him and he acted like he had no idea where they could have come from. Well, why did you have an almost empty can of bug spray if you don't have bugs? There were not any vacancies anywhere else this past weekend because I certainly tried to relocate my family and friends.I will never stay at this facility or any other Days Inn again. I was very disappointed and dissatisfied.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HIGH POINT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We checked into the Days Inn on Burnt Poplar Rd in Greensboro, NC and within 1 hour had checked back out. TO say our room was dirty does not begin to describe what we experienced. The room had not been cleaned in sometime - spider webs hung from the ceiling and dust covered every inch of the room. The bathroom door has been kicked in (there was a hole where a hand or foot went through it) and the door jam was ripped off leaving nails exposed.

When we shared our concerns with management, their response was "let me give you another room". After what we had seen in the room we were given, we declined his offer, checked out and left. Goodness only knows what we would've seen in another room!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Greensboro Airport? Share your experiences!