“Absolutely horrible!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 66 Restaurants in Clemmons
Clemmons, NC
“Absolutely horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I just brought home food from this Zaxby's. Before ordering, I asked the lady at the counter if the food was fresh as my family has had bad expereinces with this restaurant in the past. Her response; "it s always fresh" so I thought I'd give them another chance.. My sandwich was so stale I could barely bite into it. Oh, and it was not the one I ordered either. You have to be mentally challenged to get a simple order like this wrong.
Anyway, while there, I noticed the owner (sitting at a table eating yogurt) so I called the store and asked for him. He wouldn't even take my call even though I pleaded with the manager that I needed to speak with him about his restaurant. Tells you all you need to know about this place and the clown who owns it.
I would advise all who read this to stay away from this awful restaurant. Plenty of other/better choices.

• Visited June 2013

Lewisville
“Don't understand why some people are so faithful to this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Sure, their special sauce is good but the chicken is just average and the service is terrible. Plus they're too expensive. I'd rather eat at Bojangles (which is across the street from the shopping center Zaxby's sits in)

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good food, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food at Zaxby's is always great, but this particular location is VERY slow and disorganized - took about 5 minutes just to go through the drive-thru as they messed up my order twice.

Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Poor and Dirty Restuarant - Not worth the Price”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I visited this restaurant last night. I was VERY disappointed. The chicken tenders were very salty and small for the price. The prices at the restaurant are expensive for what you get. They were very slow on service too. I will NEVER return to this location. Behind the counter looked very dirty. Every time I go by this restaurant the parking lot is empty. Now I understand why after my visit.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Advance, North Carolina
“Got to be one of the worst Zaxby's in the chain”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

First off let me make it clear that I have enjoyed eating at various Zaxby's for many years, but the location in Clemmons has to be the worst I have ever visited. I don't understand why a franchisee would invest that much money in an established and popular franchise and then just let it go to pot. When this location first opened they had good young managers and the food was on a par with other Zaxby's but for the last year or so everything has been going steadily down hill and it should be obvious because they are never busy. I recently gave them another chance visiting on a Sunday evening about 6 PM. We were the only customers they had. I got a Wing's and things dinner. The wings and tenders were both very small and had obviously been sitting on the line for several hours because they were stringy to the point of being unchewable and very dry. They have obviously cut back on the size of the chicken they use while increasing prices. Not a smart move. My bread had almost no butter and was soggy and the celery was tough and stringy. That is the last time I will visit this location. They have certainly had plenty of time to get their act together and I don't expect them to be in business much longer. It's really a shame because a good, well managed Zaxby's can do a very good business.

• Visited September 2012