- Amazing location : On the River, Below Chimney Rock, in the downdown, Walking distance to local restaurants, coffee shop, chimney rock entrance. From the room itself ( and from nice balcony too) we could see River, Chimney Rock, Clouds etc. Superb view. Lake Lure is also half mile from there. 5 out of 5 for the location.
- Nice clean Rooms with major amenities : Clean rooms. Had Fridge, Hair dryer, all bath supplies, Alarm etc,
- Extras : Swings and chairs on the River. Too good. We loved to sit there and enjoy the River. Nice small garden kinda area. They had few games as well ( we did not used those ). Ample Parking area.
- Helpful owners : Lynda carter spent nice time with us explaining the major attractions, restaurants around and few other things too. They were ready to help for anything. Thanks Carter family for that.
- WiFi : Wifi sucked. It was slow. And often it disconnect and keep disconnected for hours. Not good.
- Rooms were little bit small so the bed.
Still This is the best Hotel around that Area and I strongly recommend everyone to stay here if you are visiting Asheville or near by area. We had excellent time here.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Hotel Chimney Rock