“Cherokee Coffee Shop” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert
Rogers, Arkansas, USA
“Cherokee Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I think what used to be "Tribal Grounds Coffee" is now the Cherokee Coffee Shop, but the coffee is still fantastic and a great pick-me-up start to any day! While visiting the area again after being away for a few years, I quickly formed a "favorites" list as follows... For hot coffees: The Appalachian and the N.S.T.I.C (The Not So Traditional Irish Cream); For frozen coffees (Frappacinos): the Dirty Ray is awesome as well as the Razzle. Missing a cup of caffeinated goodness already...

Visited May 2013

Elizabeth City
“Great intriguing quaint coffee shop, LOTS of options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

When first walking in, it looks like any other coffee shop but take a moment or two or three to look around. The layout is very intriguing, offering a little something different for everyone. From a quiet booth for internet browsing (yes, they really do have wifi and don't even charge for it) to a patio setting overlooking the river to a little in house movie area. Barista knows how to make a great cup of coffee. So....if you are a coffee lover, this place is a must to go to.

• Visited April 2013
Santee, South Carolina
“Nice on a chillly day or anytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stopped in to warm up a bit and found the coffee delightful and even tried a few different types. I'm not a big coffee fan but this place changed my mind. My fiancé and I even stopped back by later in the day and filled up again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
clermont
“Sweet Heaven in the Mountains!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

On a recent vacation (March 2013), my family stopped in for an afternoon coffee...let me say this, AMAZING coffee! I am taking the time to review because this was the best cup of coffee I have had, EVER! I ordered the Sweet Heaven and WISH I could remember exactly what was in the blend so that I could try to recreate the perfect cup at home. I wasn't even in the mood for coffee at the time we stopped in, it was my husband's idea and since we take the "no rules" approach to vacations, I agreed to caffeine after 1 pm...and decided to order one, which was made FRESH and with a beautiful foam to top it off. The place was very nice inside and it appears that they have live music some evenings (advertisements hanging). The barista was very friendly and handled the afternoon crowd very efficiently. Great spot for an afternoon recharge while visiting the mountains.

• Visited March 2013
“Best latte ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great coffee house! Great service and the atmosphere is just perfect. Can't wait to go back. Try the mocha/roasted chestnut latte, it's amazing!