We were there over the Thanksgiving holiday 2013. Room was a corner king, 2nd floor. Everything was clean and up to standards. The 3rd floor room above us must have had a group of elephants check in and we swear they were jogging around the room. Each and every foot fall echoed like a clap of thunder into our room. Next time, will request top floor and corner again to avoid so much overhead noise. Upon awaking the first morning at 8:45am to the stupid alarm clock which I did not set, I made a diligent effort to make sure that I turned that feature OFF. Forgot to check the next night, and once again, I was thrown out of bed by the alarm clock going off again. I guess the housekeeping department thinks this is funny to set it, or they do it to get you up and out. Breakfast is served until 9:30 weekdays and 10am weekends. It was actually pretty good. The coffee was really good and they had actual half and half in a pitcher. Lot of things to choose from, eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, pancakes, etc. Better than most places offer. It is so close to casino, but we drove over just the same. It is a safe enough place to walk, but it was ice cold and a bit further than I wanted to walk when returning late at night to the room. If the casino hotel is not available, this is a good option. Would recommend it with the above warnings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the Cherokee Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites be your center of operations when you visit the Cherokee area. Located at the entrance of Harrah's Cherokee Casino our brand new hotel is also just minutes from the Great Smoky National Park, trout fishing, whitewater rafting and Cherokee historical attractions. Our 93 room property not only offers beauty in landscaping and architectural design, it offers the latest in technology and superior customer service to make your stay a truly unique experience. Our spacious rooms are beautifully furnished and are equipped with high speed internet, state of the art telephone system with voice mail, remote control cable TV, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. There are 16 suites and four ADA accessible rooms for those who might need expanded options. Your complimentary breakfast will be served in our beautiful two story Great Room which features a massive stone fireplace. You will enjoy working out in our well equipped fitness center overlooking our courtyard and pool area. When you visit Cherokee you don't have to gamble on comfort or convenience. At Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites great service is always a sure bet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/ Hotel Cherokee
- Holiday Inn Cherokee
- Cherokee Holiday Inn Express