“New Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Columbia, South Carolina
10 attraction reviews
“New Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We visit this Casino at least once a month. It has become a nice Vegas looking new hotel. They also have a new spa that just opened. I am a spaaholic. I know not a word but true. This spa has outdone itself for being in a casino not in a large city. No it is not the Grovepark Inn but it is VERY NICE! Meredith did my pedicure and I was very impressed. The new chairs they have are awesome. They hold up your feet while they work on your heels. No more holding up your foot which I have always found this to be a fault in a pedicure but not with these new chairs.
I was given a tour of the spa and I can say it is as nice as some I have been to in Vegas. The relaxation room really nice and the new hot tub and chairs are very bright and uplifting. They also do hair at this spa. Do not miss out on this new gem.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips