We were looking for a place to stay close to the casino while we attended a concert at the Event Center and the casino was sold out. This fit the bill perfectly. The hotel seemed brand new, the rooms were well formatted and very clean. Breakfast was good and not too crowded. Would have liked 2 waffle makers but all else was good.
The location was perfect - literally across the street from Harrah's. We walked across the street and over the bridge straight to the front doors. The price seemed a little high for the location - meaning Cherokee in general - since there isn't much else to bring folks in but the casino. But for us, the convenience offset the extra cost.
We got a chance to use the pool and found it had a good lukewarm temperature. But it is small so probably not great for families with kids that want to swim around a lot.
The best feature for us was how quiet the hotel was. I'm not sure if it was that empty or if the rooms were just well sound-proofed but we had not trouble with noise as we usually do in a hotel. We'll definitely stay here again if we're back in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cherokee
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee Hotel Cherokee
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Cherokee
- Fairfield Cherokee
- Cherokee Fairfield Inn
- Cherokee Fairfield
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Cherokee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.