Stayed here on July 11th. Room 310 was facing the hotel part of the Harrah's Casino right accross the street. The hotel is located at a crosswalk, however, the drivers do not know there is a cross walk so you had best wait til there is no one coming. Room was clean and ready at checkin about 4pm. Small pool area and workout room with 3 machines (treadmills) Internet area across from the front desk. Breakfast is available until 10A with waffle maker, cereal, yogurt etc. Shower/tub was pretty slick and needs some more "texture" on the botton so someone doesn't get hurt. ( Forgot to advise upon check out so maybe they will read here.)
Mission: Had always wanted to see "Unto These Hills" and there is the Cherokee Transit to pick you up at your hotel and then return you after the show. Missed the "pre-show" whatever that was, but the presentation was very well done and enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cherokee
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee Hotel Cherokee
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Cherokee
- Fairfield Cherokee
- Cherokee Fairfield Inn
- Cherokee Fairfield
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Cherokee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.