“They have no integrity” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
ten mile tenn
“They have no integrity”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

My two night stay at cherokee lodge was one I do not want to repeat. The cleaning lady did not leave no towels,coffee,or toliet tissue.The day we headed home I accidentally left my jacket,I contacted the motel several times,the manger never return my call. so I assume an employee wanted to keep my jacket.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2009

We stayed there to celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday. The staff bent over backwards for us. The rooms have been redecorated and are very nice. The towels are of a better quality than you would expect for that rate. The overall stay was exceptional. The rate was very good! While in Cherokee we will stay at this hotel.

• Liked — Great room, good value
  • Stayed January 2009
Kermit, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2009

Stayed at this place for two nights in October 2008. Had a wonderful time.. Was plenty clean, very quiet, decent location. Hardees is located just next door, along with a gas station. Best Western is across the road, and have a wonderful little resturant inside.. Try the Chicken Fried Chicken. It rocks.. Shuttle to Harrahs is scheduled at the front desk. It was $1 each way per person.. Make sure you catch the shuttle back before 11 pm if you don't take money for a taxi, as 11 pm is the last run for the shuttle service.

Cherokee Lodge was a great price, great location, great stay....

To view pictures from my stay here, you can check out my myspace..

myspace.com/cancun2005wv

They are under Smoky Mountains

• Liked — Great area
  • Disliked — Bathroom vanity was outside the bathroom open to everyone
  • Stayed October 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Greensboro, Ga.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2008

We decided to go to Cherokee for a night on the spur of the moment and could not get a room at our usual place. This hotel looked okay from the outside so we stopped to see if they had any rooms. Well luck was with us as they not only had a room but had a handicapp room which I needed. The price was cheaper than our old stand by and the room was much nicer. The bathroom was huge and plenty of soap and towels. The only complait was that the air conditioner started making a funny noise in the middle of the night and kept me awake. I am a light sleeper but my husband slept right thru it. All in all, this will be the hotel we use when we visit Cherokee from now on.

• Liked — big oversize room
  • Disliked — sqeeky air conditioner
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Cherokee Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cherokee Lodge

Address: 1593 Acquona Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Location: United States > North Carolina > Cherokee
Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Hotel Class:3 star — Cherokee Lodge 3*
The Cherokee Lodge is located on the Cherokee Reservation less than two miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.We are only 2.5 Miles to Harrah's Cherokee. It is within walking distance to area shopping and restaurants. Smoking,Non-Smoking and Handicap accessible rooms are available. Standard rooms are available with either 1 King size bed or 2 Queen size beds. Some Pet Friendly rooms are available. We have Deluxe rooms available that are twice the size of our Standard rooms, with 2 Queen size beds, your own Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Microwave and expanded seating area. Tubing and fishing are allowed on our property! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Cherokee Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cherokee Hotel Cherokee

If you own or manage Cherokee Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.