My mother and I stayed at the Chestnut Tree this past weekend. We aren't huge gamblers so we were looking to do other things around town. We spoke to the front desk clerk, I can't remember her name but I know she had long brown hair and was very sweet. Well, she gave us a list and a map of different things in Cherokee and the surrounding towns of Bryson City and Sylva. She answered all of our questions and even called to check on things that she didn't know about. The best part was that she even remembered us the next morning and asked us how we liked our trip. My mother and I were both impressed that she remembered us because she had been checking people out all morning while we were eating breakfast. I also really enjoyed that the hotel was away from the busyness of downtown. Traffic near the casino was crazy and it was nice to get away from it and be able to relax. I would stay again because every staff member I met was very helpful and the breakfast was delicious. I loved the country buffet but it was kind of ridiculous to have to pay extra for juice so we just had coffee since it was free. The rooms are a little small, but they were clean and we didn't have to ask for anything extra out entire stay. I would recommend people stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee Hotel
- Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee Hotel Cherokee
- Holiday Inn Cherokee
- Cherokee Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Harrah’s Casino, the Oconaluftee River, Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Santa’s Land Family Theme Park, Western Carolina University, Cataloochee Ski Area and the Cherokee Indian Village. The Chestnut Tree Inn offers guests an indoor and outdoor pool, free hot breakfast served from 7 am to 11 am, The Chestnut Tree Restaurant, fitness room, free high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, wake up service, free parking with room for large vehicles and meeting facilities with A/V equipment and catering available. A massage therapist is on-call. Guest rooms may offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, coffee maker, cable TV with extra stations, hair dryer, iron/board, free local calls, room service, air conditioning, alarm clock and electronic door locks. Microwave and mini-fridge may be available upon request. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.