Worst experienced ever.......The blow dryer is not working asked the front desk and waited for 30 minutes. The bed are so dirty, with a lot of tiny small hair on the pillow looks like the linen was not changed. floor are so dirty and there was a lot of black spot on the ceiling. Customer service........Thumbs DOWN!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee Hotel Cherokee
- Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cherokee
- Cherokee Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Harrah’s Casino, the Oconaluftee River, Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Santa’s Land Family Theme Park, Western Carolina University, Cataloochee Ski Area and the Cherokee Indian Village. The Chestnut Tree Inn offers guests an indoor and outdoor pool, free hot breakfast served from 7 am to 11 am, The Chestnut Tree Restaurant, fitness room, free high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, wake up service, free parking with room for large vehicles and meeting facilities with A/V equipment and catering available. A massage therapist is on-call. Guest rooms may offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, coffee maker, cable TV with extra stations, hair dryer, iron/board, free local calls, room service, air conditioning, alarm clock and electronic door locks. Microwave and mini-fridge may be available upon request. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.