This hotel is beautiful from the flowers around the entrance, to the lodge- like lobby with authentic, native decorations and a waterfall.
The pool is bordered by flowers. The rooms are clean and well kept. The restaurant is about the best in Cherokee. We had a room with a king size bed overlooking the pool and childrens play area. We try to stay in a different hotel each time we go to Cherokee and this was one of the best.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee Hotel
- Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee Hotel Cherokee
- Holiday Inn Cherokee
- Cherokee Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Harrah’s Casino, the Oconaluftee River, Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Santa’s Land Family Theme Park, Western Carolina University, Cataloochee Ski Area and the Cherokee Indian Village. The Chestnut Tree Inn offers guests an indoor and outdoor pool, free hot breakfast served from 7 am to 11 am, The Chestnut Tree Restaurant, fitness room, free high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, wake up service, free parking with room for large vehicles and meeting facilities with A/V equipment and catering available. A massage therapist is on-call. Guest rooms may offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, coffee maker, cable TV with extra stations, hair dryer, iron/board, free local calls, room service, air conditioning, alarm clock and electronic door locks. Microwave and mini-fridge may be available upon request. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.