“Charlotte Hilton Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Columbia, SC
“Charlotte Hilton Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were on our way to St. Maarten and spent one night in Charlotte prior to our departure.Very friendly and helpful staff in getting us to and from the airport. There are place close-by to have a good dinner and we enjoyed a very nice breakfast buffet the next morning before leaving for the airport. Good location, too!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cary, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed here as part of our soccer tournament weekend and we were well aware that this was a property used to and interested in business clients. I can see how that would be handled very well. All of the things that a business client needs are their and very good. It was less optimal for a soccer families. That type of event needs gathering places for teens and pre-teens. Breakfast served starting at 6am is a very good thing. If hotels are wanting to accommodate athletic events they need only ask the families what they want. Surely it would cost the hotel more than business clients cost them.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the most convenient. 5th is the Hilton honors floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is not a property that I would recommend, though it appears travelers encounter a number of different room experiences. I switched rooms 3 times and after the third room I stayed put but huddled fully clothed on the bed. If I was not attending a business meeting that evening I would have checked out in search of cleaner options. The rooms were dirty and dusty with black dirt falling out of vents when the fan activates. In my final room the ceiling was falling down near the window and the musty smell was overwhelming. Hilton did provide compensation based on this experience but I am shocked at the affiliation and is not up to standards unfortunately. I won't be returning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HiltonGM_11, General Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. I understand the condition of multiple rooms were of concern, I again apologize for the inconveniences and I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience. I will keep your review in mind as we look towards refresh options. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

For those looking for great value and great location, I highly recommend this property. Close to the airport and only a few miles from DT Charlotte. The gentleman at the front desk was extremely welcoming. Overall, a great and clean property. I'll be staying here again.

Wayne, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed here a few times and have never been disappointed.
This time though, I feel I must give a special shout out to the folks on the front desk.
I arrived with a gift that I bought at Newark airport for my daughters 9th birthday. I was flying back on the day of her birthday and being on the road, had no way of wrapping this for her before I got back. The front staff folks took care of this for me and went way beyond the call of duty..

Thanks so much..

Room Tip: Honors floor 6/7th
Conway, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a great hotel that is very clean and all of the staff is extremely friendly. My wife refers to it as her "home away from home" when traveling to our through Charlotte. We have used their airport shuttle on numerous occasions. The vehicle is a Mercedes, do I need to say more? Also, it is only 3.2 miles from South Park Mall.

Room Tip: Do not worry about a quiet rooms. All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've stayed here several times and will be back. The rooms are clean, the staff is terrific, and the parking is FREE! A winning combination. See my comments on the parking to make your entrance and exit easier.

Room Tip: The parking is FREE but I always try to park on the right side of the entrance. Parking in the lot d...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Charlotte Executive Park? Share your experiences!