“Very Good staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West

You added Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 Queen City Drive, I-85 at Billy Graham Parkway, Exit #33, Charlotte, NC 28208   |
Ranked #148 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Buffalo, New York
“Very Good staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

The room was ok, however i thought the staff was very good. The air condition did not work
in the room I was assigned, and when I called the Front Desk (Day Manager) told me if the room was not cooled when I returned from Lunch she would change the room. Of course it did not work and I was assigned another room. I gave a average as the shape of the room is not the problems of the staff, its the owners. The cleaning staff was almost quite good.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Havelock, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

The non smoke hotel room smelled like people smoked in it and it had an infestation of ants on the walls and desk. The TV looked like it was going to fall off the table because it was so outdated. The area seemed ghetto with people staring at what you are doing and how they are going to rob you. They didn't offer two room cards for me and my girl at all. The only good part was the free strong wifi.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Hilton Head, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

The room stunk of urine, the carpeting was damp, the toilet seat was broken, the pillows were lumpy AND the hot/cold knob in the shower did not work - so the water was scalding.
DANGEROUS & FILTHY.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

It just sucked! Air conditioning did not work. Staff did not attempt to fix it until next day at 10a. Hour before check out. Stinky, hot, not safe, incompetent staff, no ammenities at all, cheap towels, 40 min late transport to airport, sleazy. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

• Stayed July 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

Don't stay here!!! it is after 2 am now and I am staying here at the moment because US Airways booked me a room here after getting a re booked flight for the morning. It is an awful and scary experience and has led to my fiancee telling me he hates me and wants to end our relationship due to the fact I volunteered to give up our flight seats for a free voucher on Us Airways. It's the worst night ever and this hotel should reconsider its target market before it goes out of business :( ask Us Airways for a different hotel if they try to book you to stay in this one.

Room Tip: there is no
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010

We got sent here after arriving on a delayed US Airways flight and missing the last flight of the night home. There were about 10 of us from my flight who got lucky enough to be sent here, and we called the hotel multiple times for an hour period of time before the shuttle finally showed up (on two occasions, we were told it just returned from the airport, but we never saw it from the hotel shuttle pickup area). By the time we got to the room at the back of the hotel it was 11:30pm, pulled back one of the comforters and saw a few dry blood stains. That is when I decided I wouldn't be sleeping. Thankfully the hotel has free WiFi so I was able to stay up and do some work. Aside from that, the door didn't seem to lock right and there was a gap between the door and the floor, which let in road noise. There were some small bugs crawling around on the lap shade. Bathroom didn't look to be in good condition, and I don't think the toilet was attached to the floor. Overall, 5am couldn't come soon enough when I could get the shuttle back to the airport, which was roughly ontime and got me there safely.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

Lots of questionable activity going on at hotel....hotel was clean and room was comfortable, but if you are a female traveling alone, I advise against it. Lots of other hotels in the area to choose from...

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West

Address: 3300 Queen City Drive, I-85 at Billy Graham Parkway, Exit #33, Charlotte, NC 28208
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #148 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West Hotel Charlotte
Charlotte Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Red Roof Inn Charlotte Airport West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.