“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park

You added Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   5700 Westpark Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217 (Formerly Charlotte Marriott Executive Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #43 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a great hotel. It was easy to get in and out of from the interstate and it was beautiful inside and out. The lobby was very comfortable and great for socializing. We were there for a line dance weekend convention and they bent over backwards to accommodate us. When our group complained that we needed a lighter and healthier lunch, management changed it for us and the food was great. The breakfast buffet and lunch buffet were fantastic! (Be forewarned that they do add the gratuity to the check.) The indoor pool was fabulous. Most hotel pools are way over chlorinated but this one had some kind of saline solution that made the water feel silky and did not burn my eyes. The hot tub wasn't working. We could get in it but the jets wouldn't work and that was my only complaint. The outdoor pool was closed as it was February when we stayed but I would love to come back and try it in summer. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. I was very pleased with this hotel. Parking wasn't even bad.

Room Tip: We stayed on the bottom floor and had a sweet patio outside the sliding door. The sliding door had e...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was very clean and spacious and allowed for easy relaxation. Overall a very pleasant stay with excellent staff.

Pros:

- Shower gets hot very fast and actually reaches a "hot" temperature
- Plenty of towels and linens to last a few days
- Plenty of outlets to plug in electronics
- Pillows were plentiful and comfortable
- Bed linens just right and weren't too abrasive
- Wifi connection was good and came with room

Cons:

- Rooms don't go below 68 degrees. I get hot very easily and my room stayed at around 70 degrees all night
- TV was fuzzy and hooking up your computer through VGA or HDMI required extra maneuvering.
- No fridge or microwave
- Snuck in a bottle of water with a very small price tag. I don't mind the extra sale items but don't try to be sneaky about it.
- Was by the elevator and heard every "ding" and person going through (probably not a con for other rooms)

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper don't get a room next to the elevator.
Benton, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel room was very nice. The meeting room was well appointed. The staff was very helpful and attentive especially Jamie in the restaurant. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this facility to anyone.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Upon arrival we enter the lobby and try and check in but the systems is down. We were told that it would be 20 minute delay. 20 minutes turn into 1 hour and 20 minutes. One person at the desk straight out lied saying it was down for only 5 minutes yet we had already been waiting there 15 minutes We had reservation at Fahrenheit restaurant and lounge at 545 which we ended having to push back and almost end up losing our reservation by not getting there until 700pm. Next we finally end up getting to the room (1804) which was set up very nicely. Though the door did not latch and any one could come in and pushed it right open. And the inside chain lock was barely hanging on the door. When brought to management attention it was like he was almost blowing me off. In conclusion I give crowne Plaza Front Desk personnel a C-. And believe I got overcharged on my final bill.

But I must admit the dinning room staff was amazing and super friendly!

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Englishtown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a nice experience staying at the Crowne Plaza. The hotel was clean and the food was very good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. One staff member in particular- William Hartung went out of his way to make sure that our (my) stay was very enjoyable. He knew that we were working late and invited us to a get together in the restaurant. He walked all the way to the room that we were in and made sure to extend the nicest hospitality to myself and a colleague. He also made sure that we everyone was well taken care of. I would come back again, because of the courtesy that was extended to me. Thank you, William!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Shuttle to the airport was a bonus, but only runs every 30 minutes. Rooms are simple but nice, beds comfortable. About a 10 minute drive for the airport and several restaurants in the area, but not quite walkable.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish to offer my complements in regards to the breakfast buffet. The food was superb - good quality, fresh and well prepared. In particular, I would like to give special kudos to my server, Karina, who was very professional - cordial and attentive. I wish her the best in her future.

I returned the next morning to again enjoy a great start to another day.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park

Address: 5700 Westpark Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217 (Formerly Charlotte Marriott Executive Park)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#33 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#39 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#41 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park 3.5*
Our hotel is just minutes away from Uptown Charlotte, the airport and world class shopping. This hotel combines Southern hospitality with contemporary amenities such as business center, Food For Thought Restaurant & Bar, extensive fitness center/weight room, sauna, pools, sand volleyball court and Splash pool bar. All guest rooms have complimentary internet service. Nearby attractions include: Carowinds, Billy Graham Library, NASCAR Hall of Fame, sporting and entertainment venues such as Time Warner Cable Arena and Bank of America Stadium. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Charlotte Marriott Executive Park Hotel Charlotte
Marriott Charlotte

If you own or manage Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.