Older property that seems well enough maintained.
We did not wander around the property,we got our room keys,hopped on the elevator and went straight to the room.
Our room is updated/well maintained and has a balcony,works out great for my smoke breaks and not having to go all the way back down and outside.
Convenient to I-77 and just about everything Charlotte has to offer.
No concierge lounge on the weekends which is no big deal to me.
I will add the free internet sucks badly,tether to your 4g instead.
For 5k points it works for me.(this property is one of the "point break" hotels for this quarter)
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Marriott Executive Park Hotel Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott Executive Park Hotel
- Marriott Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Uptown Charlotte, the airport and world class shopping. This hotel combines Southern hospitality with contemporary amenities such as business center, Birch Restaurant & Bar, extensive fitness center/weight room, sauna, pools, sand volleyball court and Splash pool bar. All guest rooms have complimentary internet service. Nearby attractions include: Carowinds, Billy Graham Library, NASCAR Hall of Fame, sporting and entertainment venues such as Time Warner Cable Arena and Bank of America Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.