My title is spot on. If you want to be in the middle of Charlotte this is great place to stay.
We checked in around 4:00pm as we were about to leave we wanted to put a few items in the safe; we looked in the closet, the drawer, could not find it. I called down and they said only the rooms above a certain floor have safes and if we could move our room if we wanted. So thats what we did, a bellman came up with new keys and brought us to the new room - looked around and guess what..no safe. He called the front desk and was given another room to try, this one did have a safe. This process took about an hour. We had to stop at the front desk to get the keys as the bellman used his master to let us into our room. Before we could say anything - Kristin stepped right up and in a perfect tone asked "if we enjoyed the tour of the hotel?" before we could answer she let us know she was sending up a bottle of wine with cheese and crackers to our room, she also let us know she was giving access the concierge floor. we said thank you that is terrific.
I would defininetly stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Marriott City Hotel Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott City Hotel
- Marriott Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 438 room luxurious Charlotte hotel is located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte's business district. And, it is moments away from Charlotte's finest restaurants, shopping, nightlife & museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Charlotte Marriott City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.