“Great place for a night” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #36 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
“Great place for a night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I had a 10-hour layover and needed a place to sleep for my next flight. I was blown away by the Holiday Inn. It is such a great hotel. Their restaurant was great and stayed open till 10pm with the bar till 11. The food was definitely good and Barb took great care of me. I would highly recommend the property.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

we always stay here when using Charlotte airport.
staff very friendly ... manager's reception Tueday evening ...
good bar ... good restaurant (all food is excellent) ...
plus shuttle to/from airport ...

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed a week at the Holiday Inn at Charlotte Airport for a training course for my company. The food was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There is an employee, Rodney, who was by far the best hotel staff member I have ever came across. Lastly the shuttle to the airport was prompt and fast. Thanks for making my stay great!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My job chose this hotel to host a training seminar, and I was so impressed. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. I love the restaurant on-site and Rodney always made sure we had everything we needed. There was a slight snafu with charging the rooms to our credit cards, but they had that handled in minutes! I would definitely stay there again if I ever came back to Charlotte!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Ann S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Chattyss,

Thank you for choosing to host your event at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport. I would especially like to thank you for your kind words concerning the staff and for specifically recognizing Rodney. I am very blessed to have the staff that I have as they always strive to deliver service excellence and that is worth more than I can say.

We hope that your travels or business affairs will bring you back to the Charlotte area as we would love to have you stay with us once again.

Jordan, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My connecting flight from Charlotte to Lexington, Kentucky was cancelled due to severe thunderstorms. My company travel provider booked me at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel for the night. I could not collect my checked suitcase and had virtually no personal items in my carry-on bag. The kind front desk representative gave me a "care package" of personal items at check-in and a coupon for a 10% discount in the restaurant. The kind server in the restaurant offered me dessert on the house. My wonderful experience continued the next morning with very friendly and helpful front desk representatives and servers in the restaurant. My room was beautiful, comfortable and quiet. The two shuttle drivers were very nice, kind gentlemen, too. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Cherylswitzy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport. We realize that a disruption in your flight and especially having your luggage somewhere other than where you are can not only be frustrating but also a little frightening for some. I am so glad to know that once you arrived at our Hotel that you no longer had to worry about being taken care of as that is simply what we do. I would especially like to thank you for your comments pertaining to the staff as those are always the most important.

We hope that your future travels will bring you back to the Charlotte area as we would love to have you as our guest once again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Recently stayed here 4 days on a business trip. There was an unfortunate mixup in charges with some of my group, however, Loushanta Washington at the front desk was such a great help and always smiling, helpful, and relatable. If you get the chance to stay here, definitely speak with her and you'll be in good hands.

I also want to acknowledge Rodney McDonald, manager of the lounge. Another friendly, helpful smiling face who never failed to make us laugh and get us what we needed. And the food is excellent!

There is a young man and woman at the front desk during second shift who are also another couple of great, helpful people. The housekeeping staff always did an excellent job and were also friendly and smiling.

This was one of the most enjoyable hotel stays I've experienced. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Charlotte looking for a hotel near the airport and accessible by shuttle.

Dear Colorblindmichele,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport for your recent travels. Your comments concerning your stay are greatly appreciated, especially those concerning Loushanta and Rodney. I am very grateful to have the team of associates as all do their best each and every day to deliver service excellence and I am glad to know that they succeeded once again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

There is an older gentleman Idk his name. He is a gray haired man. Hes the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Made me feel very welcome my week long visit. He is what hospitality is all about. I hope they know how good this guy is

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Gabriel R,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport. I was very impressed with your comments concerning our shuttle driver. It is always a sign of true hospitality when a guest walks away with such a lasting impression of a team member.

Ann S.

Been to Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!