“Excellent place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3127 Sloan Dr, Charlotte, NC 28208   |
Ranked #68 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
North, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Room was clean and staff was accomodating, but I've been spoiled by the availability of microwave and fridge. Some how in my haste making the resv I thought there were m/w and fridge in all rooms, not so and not avail for room I needed. My fault for not paying attention. Otherwise stay was okay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Camp Springs, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Had to stay here due to a lay over caused by Super Storm Sandy.
- Staff was friendly and the rooms and showers were clean; I was presently surprised.
- The shuttle bus was at the airport within 15 mins from me calling the front desk.
- When I arrived at the front desk of the hotel, I was greeted by name.

Cons
- The surrounding area isn't the best. A few questionalbe characters at the Exxon across the street.
- Only restaurants immediately available is a "Japanese" buffet, which they say is pretty good and Waffle House. I did not inquire about going to another restaurant with the hotel in the area; I'm sure they would have taken me.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

10/25/12 was our second one-night stay here, and we'll be back. It's very convenient to Charlotte's airport, which was our most-important criteria when we first chose to stay here, but it's the overall comfort that will keep us coming back. We were very well pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms, lobby, and hallways. The rooms are sizeable and quite comfortable and noise hasn't been an issue at all. The beds are very comfy and the TVs are relatively new LCD HD sets. The staff has been friendly (and they haven't had to solve any problems for us). All in all, I can recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Massachusetts, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

HIEVES-THIEVES-THIEVES
Accidentally left My Pats Jersey hanging in the closet., called asap less then an hour after check out, Was asked to call back next morning ???? OK Fine Called back next Morning and what a surprise " Nothing in the lost and Found" So Thank you underpaid cleaning thieving Staff! Housekeeping stole my jersey!!!!! Hide your valuables, Hide your clothes ... REALLY!!! My Mission is to let every social Media know...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North

Address: 3127 Sloan Dr, Charlotte, NC 28208
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#47 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Charlotte Airport North Hotel Charlotte
La Quinta Charlotte
Charlotte La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.