This is a typical run down econo lodge. But the staff is friendly, they are super close to the airport and you can park there for free for up to two weeks while you travel by air. It was probably as clean as you can get an old hotel that needs new carpets, linens, etc... It's a little loud bc it is near the hwy and guests come and go to the airport at all hours but I slept fine. Bring earplugs or choose a different location if you are a light sleeper. Breakfast consists of typical fare: cereal, muffins, yogurt, OJ, milk, coffee, waffles and I think there was some fruit (apples or bananas).
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Charlotte Airport
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport Hotel
- Econo Lodge Charlotte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites-Airport is about 2 miles from Charlotte Douglas Intl. Airport and off exit 33 at I-85. We have thoughtful amenities at an economy price for business or leisure travel. We also offer complimentary shuttle service to airport and parking for outbound travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.