We were here on business and found the location and facilities top notch. You are within walking distance to many great restaurants over on Piedmont. They offer great food including Starbucks. The pool is nice as well as the courtyard around the pool. Be prepared though. If you stay in a room that overlooks the pool and it's nice out, there will be quite a bit of noise past 10pm. Rooms are nice size and beds are comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Charlotte SouthPark features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Less than twenty minutes away is the Charlotte airport (CLT) and within ten minutes is Uptown Charlotte, Historic Charlotte and the Charlotte Convention Center. The SouthPark Mall, Bank of America Stadium, and Charlotte Bobcats Arena are also within close proximity to our Charlotte hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlotte Southpark Hotel Charlotte
- Courtyard Charlotte Southpark
- Charlotte Courtyard
- Charlotte Marriott