This is a big hotel, many rooms are far from the lobby. The building and floor plan seem to be 20yrs+- old as do the office building nearby. It was far from my biz location but was the nearest with a room. I usually prefer Courtyards, however as the mid-priced option. This one has the new lobby, with bistro and lounge. The rooms are dated, especially the bathrooms, but have the new bedding and other decor.
Couple of complaints, there was some peeling popcorn texture in my room, and a 1"+ gap under the door!! (See photo). This is a huge privacy concern that should be addressed.
Overall an average experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Charlotte SouthPark features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Less than twenty minutes away is the Charlotte airport (CLT) and within ten minutes is Uptown Charlotte, Historic Charlotte and the Charlotte Convention Center. The SouthPark Mall, Bank of America Stadium, and Charlotte Bobcats Arena are also within close proximity to our Charlotte hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlotte Southpark Hotel Charlotte
- Courtyard Charlotte Southpark
- Charlotte Courtyard
- Charlotte Marriott