Went here with my husband for a weekend getaway. The The Southpark Mall is less than a block away. Great shopping if you want Upscale shops. The hotel was clean, updated, with no visible signs of wear and tear. The Beds were comfortable but not fantastic for the hotel rating. Wonderful Mexican restaurant located right outside the back door of the hotel (Pacos Tacos and Tequila.) The only complaint is the pillows that you use to sleep on are fiber filled, lumpy and small. Would expect a better pillow for the hotel rating it uses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Charlotte SouthPark features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Less than twenty minutes away is the Charlotte airport (CLT) and within ten minutes is Uptown Charlotte, Historic Charlotte and the Charlotte Convention Center. The SouthPark Mall, Bank of America Stadium, and Charlotte Bobcats Arena are also within close proximity to our Charlotte hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlotte Southpark Hotel Charlotte
- Courtyard Charlotte Southpark
- Charlotte Courtyard
- Charlotte Marriott