This hotel is just your average courtyard, nothing special. We stayed here in July , had 2 rooms, one a suite and the other a king. Front desk was very nice, and was able to keep me in my suite after i decided to extend my stay. I have stayed here several times, and fortunately this was much better than the last time , when i had to listen to a drunk man next door screaming for hours, and his female associate banging on the door for hours. Thankfully the front desk finally called the police and the man was removed and my room was complimentary for that night. Would stay here again as the location is great .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Charlotte SouthPark features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Less than twenty minutes away is the Charlotte airport (CLT) and within ten minutes is Uptown Charlotte, Historic Charlotte and the Charlotte Convention Center. The SouthPark Mall, Bank of America Stadium, and Charlotte Bobcats Arena are also within close proximity to our Charlotte hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlotte Southpark Hotel Charlotte
- Courtyard Charlotte Southpark
- Charlotte Courtyard
- Charlotte Marriott