“Fair Experience” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Caffe Siena

Caffe Siena
230 North College Street, Charlotte, NC 28202 (First Ward)
704-602-2750
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Siena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,976 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cross street: Sixth Street
Gurgaon
“Fair Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The food options available on the menu are limited (esp. for a vegeterians). The price to service experience is not very great. The location of the restaurant is good and has a great view as well. Overall I had an average experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
“Nice for a hotel cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in here for dinner and a drink will I was staying at the Holiday Inn (Caffe Sienna is inside the hotel). The restaurant's fare claims to be Mediterranean fusion with lamb based dishes; my lamb sliders with fries were pretty good. The coffee is solid and meals are served throughout the day. The biggest disappointment for me was the wait staff's poor service.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Wonderful food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My mom was in town and I wanted to take her to a nice place to eat. We actually called a lot of other restaurants first but they were all too expensive so then we decided on this one. The food was delicious. We had she crap soup, lobster mac and cheese, my mom had the eggplant lasagna, and I had the roasted salmon. All SUPER delicous!!! Angel our server was great and the manager, Courtney, was awesome!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Wasn't expecting something this good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stopped into Caffe Siena for dinner out of convienence. I was staying at the hotel and didn't feeling like heading out so I stopped in for a late dinner. Though the bar had a fair crowd the dining area was empty. I wasn't expecting much besides a quick dinner so I didn't let that throw me off. I was greeted and sat by the window by my server Angel. She was very sweet and seemed knowelegable about the menu. Though it was a little pricey I ended ordering the lamb. I am so glad that I did. It was phenominominal easily the best lamb I've had in recent memory. I travel a decent amount and this is so much better than what I have come to expect from a hotel restaurant. The manager(Dan I believe) came over and checked in on me and gave me a card to come to this site. I would highly recomend this restaurant to anyone staying in the uptown area.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Abilene, TX
“Nothing special but convenient if...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

...if you are staying in the attached hotel. Quick in and out. Passable food. Good service. Just average, but you are walking distance from some really great places.

Visited October 2013