“Best BBQ in Charlotte!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Charlotte, NC
“Best BBQ in Charlotte!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Got some Sauceman's BBQ to go and it is some of the best BBQ I have ever had. The sauces are great and the BBQ by itself is fantastic. I'm definitely going back soon!!!

• Visited October 2012

Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING!!! Just AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

It should be illegal how good this place is! The Brisket is the best I have ever had, and that is putting it mildly!!! The sauces are like nothing I have ever had either. The pulled pork is fantastic as well, but if you don't get the Brisket on your first time, you are truly missing out.

The staff couldn't have been nicer. I don't live in Charlotte, but the next time I come into town, I will probably eat at Sauceman's for every meal. I'm not kidding. It is that great!!!

Best BBQ I HAVE EVER HAD

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Delightfully Different BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love Sauceman's sandwiches. Smoked Turkey with granny smith apple on texas toast - crazy good! Try the brisket, it's better than the standard pork BBQ (which is also excellent if you are a purist). The side items are all good but the beans and the mac-n-cheese are my favorites. The sandwiches are reasonably priced and are big enough to split. This place is a short hop from the stadium, so they are my gameday tradition now. Great, great food!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had been planning to try Sauceman's and finally got a group together to go. The day before we found out there was a break in the hot humid weather and decided to try take out and eat on our deck. The order was ready on time and was just what we ordered. We had 3 types of wings;
Hot, very hot, and lemon pepper with ranch and celery/carrots sticks. The wings were very good.great flavor on all 3 types. They were a great hit. There weren't many veggie sticks and the were packed with hot wings so I was glad I had done veggies at home. We also ordered the pork chopped BBQ with both sauces and the collard greens. The BBQ was great, wonderful vinegary flavor and very moist. True Lexington style. We loved it! Those who ate the greens said they were good. The sauces were very distinctive. One of our friend took some home to try to deconstruct and clone it at home. A real compliment! We had a great evening. I made slaw and potato salad so we didn't try any sides except the greens but we will next time. We plan to make this a frequent stop.

• Visited August 2012
Charlotte, NC
“Awesome Carolina BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I love Saucemans... their Carolina Gold BBQ sauce on thier course chopped Q is awesome. Their BBQ beans are so very yummy. The only problem is that their help they could be a bit more attentive, but their BBQ makes up for it

Visited June 2012