“Steaks??? not the best in Charlotte” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Del Frisco's - Charlotte

Del Frisco's - Charlotte
4725 Piedmont Row Dr, Charlotte, NC 28210 (Barclay Downs)
(704) 552-5502
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's - Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,848 Restaurants in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Romantic, Doing business, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Cross street: Fairview Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Steaks??? not the best in Charlotte”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was there for a Birthday celebration very recently.. The service was wonderful. The sides were great and the dessert ( Lemon Cake ) was to die for... BUT the steak... NOT !!! I expected the best ever since it was so expensive, but only had 3 bites and took the rest home to dispose of. The next time I want STEAK it will not be here. The person with me had Lamb chops and said they were excellent..

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Best steak of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a steak house with perfectly cooked steaks. I am not a steak person, but I loved this food!!!!!

North Carolina
“Fabulous place!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Del Frisco's in Charlotte completely blew my socks off!!! I took my husband here for a surprise birthday dinner. The reviews all appeared to be great and it was very close to our hotel (Renaissance South Park which was also amazing!!!!), so I booked it. The lady that took my reservation over the phone came over to our table the night of our dinner to introduce herself. What a nice touch! My husband was given a birthday card signed from several staff members. He got to choose any dessert off the menu that was complimentary for his bday!!!!
Now, on to the food. It was a special occasion for goodness sakes', so we splurged!! For the appetizer, we chose the crabcake and it was amazing! Only one cake, though, to share. Wish we had more!!! And I believe it was around 20 bucks for the one serving. I ordered a ceasar salad and it was the best I've ever had. My hubby tried the seafood soup and it was really good but next time we may skip the soup. For the entree, I ordered the shrimp scampi with linguine. It was exquisite!!! Even the noodles were cooked perfectly! I could not stop eating it!!! My husband got a ribeye and loved every bite. He is finicky about meat being too rare so he chose Medium and it was perfect for anyone afraid of too much red! Sides are family style; meaning they bring one huge serving for the whole table to share. He chose asparagus to go with his steak and it was not to his liking. The asparagus stalks were HUGE and very crunchy. We prefer ours a little more tender. Our waiter was fabulous and allowed us to trade out for a different side, which was homemade chips. They were delish...we were just too full to eat them all! There are several kinds of potatoes listed on the menu; make sure you ask what exactly they are b/c they have different names like "Chateau potatoes" and "Skillet potatoes". Then...there was ....dessert! My husband chose the lemon-layer cake and it...was...devine. Light, airy, creamy, lemony goodness. We were beyond stuffed but seemed to eat almost the entire (huge) piece of cake.
Our bill totaled out around 150 which is a big time splurge for us. I would recommend this place to anyone for a special occasion!!! And they do sell gift cards so if you have gracious famiy members wanting gift ideas, this would be a great suggestion!!!! We drove to Charlotte from out of town so unfortunately do not spend much time there, but if we do go back for another special occasion, no doubt we will be going to Del Frisco's again!!!! Oh! One more thing, dress is "business casual" but we saw people in anything from jeans and nice sweaters to full suits and gowns. NO pressure to get too fancy but you absolutely could if you want!!!

Indian Land, South Carolina
“Had another amazing meal during queens feast this year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best eat in Charlotte! The ambiance is top notch and the staff is amazing. Truly worth a visit, especially during queens feast each year.... Get the upgrade to the Prime Ribeye and you will be in a meat coma the rest of the night!

Visited January 2014
Charlotte
“Great food with variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went together and sat at the bar for some drinks and appetizers.

this was our third time here and we always enjoy the bar atmosphere the most. we like that we can get quick service when we sit there and drinks are always on the flow. the food there is amazing especially try the cheese steak rolls, and the calamari.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere