“Dinner at Del Frisco's” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Del Frisco's - Charlotte

Del Frisco's - Charlotte
4725 Piedmont Row Dr, Charlotte, NC 28210 (Barclay Downs)
(704) 552-5502
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's - Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,976 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cross street: Fairview Road
Salisbury, NC
“Dinner at Del Frisco's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We are a group of four people that had dinner at Del Frisco's for the first time. Three of us ordered the filet, and one ordered the crab cakes. All of the food, sides and desserts were outstanding.

The filet was the best steak I have ever had in a restaurant. It was cooked and seasoned perfectly. It was so tender that my steak knife needed minimal effort to cut it. We have eaten at other premium steak restaurants, such as the Ruth's Chris in Charlotte. Honestly, there is no comparison to Del Frisco's.

The restaurant offers free valet parking. The service in the restaurant was excellent.

While this restaurant is very expensive, you will not find anything better in Charlotte at any price, especially if you are a steak lover.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Closed my eyes to soak up all the heaven in each bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This restaurant is now my favorite place to go to. It's expensive, so we will only go on anniversaries and holidays, but it will be my ultimate first choice. We stayed on the second floor of the restaurant and were seated toward the edge of the balcony so we had an unobstructed view of the city from the floor to ceiling windows to the city nightlife. The service was phenomenal. No glass went emptied. The steak oscar was amazing!!!! My husband is the ultimate steak lover; me not so much. Del Frisco's converted me. I literally closed my eyes so the only things my senses could focus on was the little heaven going on in my mouth. Yes. words do not give justice to this succulent meal. I will say the mashed potatoes are too peppery for my taste, but that is it. We also had a port sampler that was to die for. The bread pudding and the (OMG) strawberry cheesecake was another slice of heaven. The cheesecake had some kind of crystalized sugary substance on the outside that was to die for and the cake was light, but with maximum flavor. Seriously, it was the best cheesecake I've ever had. Your outlook on life will improve if you go to Del Frisco's. Your loved one will be extra affectionate to you at the end of the night just for the experience alone. Enjoy! Go! Go! Go!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food and professional staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Del Frisco's will never disappoint. The food is always great, and the staff is always friendly and professional. I love eating at Del Frisco's and hope to host a dinner in the wine cellar dining rooms, soon!

Visited October 2012
North Carolina
“NOT THAT GOOD!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

After reading the reviews, I expected this restaurant to be great. The dining area is huge and decorated beautifully. The high ceiling looks nice but doesn't help the acoustics. It was so noisy you could hardly hear the person sitting next to you. The experience felt cold and impersonal. I ordered salmon. It was raw and very cold in the middle. I sent it back to the kitchen and was given another plate. This time it was hot but still not cooked in the middle. No one seemed to care. Our waitress did smile but that was the only smile we experienced from the staff.

Everything seemed hurried, loud and busy. If you want to go to a fancy chain restaurant with mediocre food and a noisy atmosphere Del Frisco's is for you.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Del Frisco's is one of the best steak house in South Charlotte, me and my wife enjoyed every meal we had at this place so far. Love their wine selection. Over all great staff and very attentive service along with mouth watering steaks cooked to perfection. we will return again and again. ohhh.... and one more thing don't forget to enjoy their terrace for the drink if weather permits you will not regrade the view.

• Visited December 2012