“THE gift shop in CLT” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 24 Shopping in Charlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina
“THE gift shop in CLT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is great...there are gift options for any person and any special occasion. My favorite area is the back where they sell the fun alcohol/wine gifts. Highly recommended if you are looking for something out-of-the-box as a gift!

Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
38 attraction reviews
“Still an Interesting Place for Gifts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Shopped here 5/24/14 for a few "quirky" graduation gifts and traditional cards. I have not shopped here in about six years and believe it or not the store has maintained much of its eclectic offerings although it seems to carry more candles than I remember from before. As always the staff was friendly and I believe one of the owners handed me a basket b/c my hands were full. Overall it was a good shopping experience and it seems that there is more parking as well than before. If you are looking for an unusual gift this may be the place for you. I submitted my e-mail address to be placed on their mailing list and will see whether they actually utilize this modality of advertising and customer contact.

Visited May 2014