“Knowledgable staff serving up great stuff!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #533 of 1,849 Restaurants in Charlotte
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Knowledgable staff serving up great stuff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Ask the staff for recommendations - and be honest so they can tell you about good stuff NOT on the menu!! You will be so glad you asked!! Yummy!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Prescott, Arizona
“Great for a quick meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

This was my go-to place when I wanted a quick lunch before returning to Time Warner Cable Arena. I decided to go here 3 times and had Organic Apple Acai, Cherry Picker and the Mangosteen smoothie choice. I was on a budget so this was suitable and substantial for a number of hours after consuming the smoothies. My favorite was the Mangosteen blend since it was sweet, tart and had a tropical twist in the flavors. The rest were tasty too, but I usually get Acai at Robecks near my house in AZ, and the version at Smoothie King tasted as if it was loaded with even more sugar than what I've become accustomed to. I had the small, medium and large smoothie cup sizes at differing times, and the large was like a jumbo ( I hadn't consumed anything for at least 24 hours and this size kept me sated for 4-5 hours). For those looking for something quick and (hopefully) moderately healthy, then I suggest stopping by to try one of their many flavors.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Smoothies in Charlotte.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

Best Smoothies in Charlotte.